I can't remove restrictions from my account.

Discus and support I can't remove restrictions from my account. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove restrictions from my Microsoft account that prevent me from playing on Minecraft servers and with friends. When I do what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mission I​mpossible, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. I can't remove restrictions from my account.

I'm trying to remove restrictions from my Microsoft account that prevent me from playing on Minecraft servers and with friends. When I do what the instructions in the app say, nothing happens and there is no option to let me do this. Why isn't it working?

Also, I wasn't quite sure what category to put this in. This was the most relevant. I'm on an IPad, so idk what 'Product' either.

:)

Mission I​mpossible, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
Thema:

I can't remove restrictions from my account.

1. I can't remove restrictions from my account. - Similar Threads - can't remove restrictions

2. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  3. I can't seem to remove my Childs consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't seem to remove my Childs consent: My child is having a hard time on going online and i don't know how you remove your consent on her so he can join the other family we made (we still use it) 8b09f81b-0754-48ef-9a4a-ca9a05ed1b3e
  4. I can't remove a toxic player from my club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove a toxic player from my club.: I think it's because they are set to offline but they are pretty much just destroying my minecraft realm and saying very derogatory terms to my player base. Really need something to fix this...
  5. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  6. Microsoft charged me for subscription and I can't remove my card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft charged me for subscription and I can't remove my card: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass, today it charged me for 87zł but on my bill history it said that the payment couldn't go through and my account is suspended. I can't cancel this now....
  7. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?: all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or anything i dont see why it would be since its...
  8. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  9. Xbox One Can't Remove Follower!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Can't Remove Follower!: How do you remove a follower on Xbox One that can't be removed by blocking and unblocking method? I can use block & unlock method it's just these two guys stuck on my followers list, I want them...
  10. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...