i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...

Discus and support i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i have factory reset my xbox mutiple times, i have deleted my account and re added it, I have spoke with xbox support and gone through everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelCorleone2, Jan 14, 2021.

1. i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...

hi, i have factory reset my xbox mutiple times, i have deleted my account and re added it, I have spoke with xbox support and gone through everything possible with them and there is still no fix, for some reason when i press play on a game it loads the
    starting screen and then just backs me out to the dash, this is happening on fifa 21 and assassins creed valhalla, however with fifa 21 i can play it if I load offline, but as soon as I connect my ea account to play ut it sends me back the dash bored again,
    however two days ago both games were running fine without any issues, till I installed game pass and installed star wars jedi order and ever since I can't play these two games. I bought creed for 60 quid and the xbox for 500. I'm really annoyed and disappointing
    with my product. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it, if not I'll have to send my xbox back and get a refund and stick to PC

:)

MichaelCorleone2, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ECLIPSdiDEMON Win User

Whenever I start a game ANY Game, I immediately get disconnected from xbox live HELP

same thing is happening to me i just bought a xbox 360 and the games wont play it just starts up go to a blank screen then revert me back to the dash bore and reconnected to the internet...but the weird thing is that it play dvd.
  3. gamescrazy Win User

Girl looking for buddy players!!1

hi i get bored too like playing fifa and battlefield 3 most nights send me a fr when free
  4. Crrow77 Win User

Ever since last update, 2 different X360's get spinning circle

I'm having the same exact problem, but i can't even get to the dash bored...
  5. MaxfaithX Win User

AC IV BLACK FLAG doesn't launch

I bought a new system. It came with two codes (AC IV and AC UNITY). AC Unity is running now without a GOLD subscription.
  6. PruTonS Win User

Fifa 15 crashing at title screen, HELP

Same for me too! With Maddden 15, nhl and Fifa and trials and the forza 2 demo!

I think there is nothing to delete because there is no data. I can't even get past the loading screen without the freezing and restart of my Xbox.
Thema:

i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...

1. i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,... - Similar Threads - can't run vallhalla

2. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  3. Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game: Hi, I am trying to run a game on my PC that I originally bought for xbox (No Man's Sky). I went to the Microsoft Store, and It looked like I had to buy the game again. To my surprise, the game...
  4. Can't Update a game with "You're running out of space" error, despite far more space...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update a game with "You're running out of space" error, despite far more space...: Sea of Thieves is trying to start a 50+ GB (???) update. The drive it is installed on has over 100 GB free and the update keeps failing with an error saying not enough disk space. What can I do...
  5. Can't get Xbox Series X to run in 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox Series X to run in 120hz: I have the acer predator xb241h that supports 144hz over display port but not hdmi, and I just got the next xbox series x and I wanna play in 120 hz. I bought this hdmi to display adaptor to run...
  6. Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods: Hi, so I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft store just in the last half hour. I already have a physical copy for XBox and the only reason I bought it for Windows 10 was to play with mods. I...
  7. I have a One S Digital and I can't get games to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a One S Digital and I can't get games to run: Hi, I have a One S Digital. I bought it second hand from Cex last week. I have game pass and I'm having real trouble getting any game to run: Halo master chief collection - managed to get this...
  8. I can't run any applications on my Xbox360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run any applications on my Xbox360 console: When I try to run an application on my Xbox360 console like Nexfit or Movistar it tells me that there is no internet connection, which means that it won't let me run it. The weird thing is that...
  9. Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3: Hey so I need to install games for windows live to run fallout 3 (via steam) on windows 10. I got the installer here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 It encounters an error at...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020: Can't run it, can't uninstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: Can't run it, can't uninstall it: I've installed FlightSim 2020 on a computer not quite up to min specs, so of course it won't run. So I'm trying to uninstall the app so that I can later install it on new computer that meets min...