I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X

Discus and support I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded several games from 360 on the game pass on my Xbox One X, everyone keeps trying to connect on the 360 live, after 10 minutes without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TurningPanic51, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X

I downloaded several games from 360 on the game pass on my Xbox One X, everyone keeps trying to connect on the 360 live, after 10 minutes without success enter the game, asks to download the profile more never enter. I've already redefined the console, unblocked
    all the router ports, i entered with 3 different profiles and no profile and always happens the same thing, follows explanatory video, no longer know what to do. I've tested on Wi-fi, cable network, other internet networks, to no avail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wjVesNsDrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRmRH0OGm8&feature=youtu.be

Remembering that this only happens with Xbox 360 games, one-on-one sits normally.

:)

TurningPanic51, Nov 4, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi disconnect xbox one from the internet then do the following steps

Turn off your Xbox One Via the power button on the console hold it for 10 seconds.

Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on

Connect back internet and try again

Hope it helps let us know
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, How most time you is receive this problem?
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Have you considered if they backwards compatible
  5. TurningPanic51 Win User

Hi, How most time you is receive this problem?
    I bought this console about 30 days ago, since 1 day I can't access the xbox 360 account
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

jogue no perfil principal que você baixou o jogo, tente entrar na sua conta microsoft pelo computador/celular e complete quais quer informações que falte.
Thema:

1. I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - can't run 360

2. Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...: Hi all! I've had a weird issue and I've tried just about everything (I'll list what I've tried below). It's an original Xbox One, not the S or anything like that. Here's the issue: [img] On...
  3. The xbox series x can't run games on external hard drive anymore right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox series x can't run games on external hard drive anymore right?: I mean the xbox series x games can't run games on the external hard drive anymore.The xbox series x games,Cyberpunk 2077 fortnite halo infinite assassin's creed valhalla are this xbox series x...
  4. Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently bought a new PC. So I believe the issue is not my pc specs. When i bought it i had an offer for 3 month subscription of XBox pass. I decided to use it today and I downloaded Forza...
  5. Diablo 3 runs in russian on Xbox one - can't switch back to English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 runs in russian on Xbox one - can't switch back to English: My xbox is set to English and all games launch in English except Diablo 3. I had a Russian diablo 3 blizzard account on my PC and I somehow connected that blizzard account on my xbox few years...
  6. Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game: I have a original 2013 XB1. About two weeks ago I had multiple game updates come at the same time. I have fairly slow internet and that week there were a series of storms where I live, resulting...
  7. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  8. Can't run Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Microsoft Mahjong: On my Windows 10 Home laptop, 64-bit, I have for several months been unable to run either Microsoft Mahjong or the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, although before that I was able to play...
  9. Why Can't I run 60hz on my Asus Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I run 60hz on my Asus Monitor?: I have an asus vg245h that can run at 75hz, but when I look at my video settings it only allows me to run at 50hz. There's not even an option to run at 60hz. 71b288db-c6b3-4503-80af-b1d135fe9587
  10. Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360: What happens is that after the initial animatons play, and the game menu is supposed to appear, the screen just turns green and freezes. I then have to eject the disc or restart the console to get...