I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X

Discus and support I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded several games from 360 on the game pass on my Xbox One X, everyone keeps trying to connect on the 360 live, after 10 minutes without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TurningPanic51, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X

I downloaded several games from 360 on the game pass on my Xbox One X, everyone keeps trying to connect on the 360 live, after 10 minutes without success enter the game, asks to download the profile more never enter. I've already redefined the console, unblocked
    all the router ports, i entered with 3 different profiles and no profile and always happens the same thing, follows explanatory video, no longer know what to do. I've tested on Wi-fi, cable network, other internet networks, to no avail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wjVesNsDrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRmRH0OGm8&feature=youtu.be

Remembering that this only happens with Xbox 360 games, one-on-one sits normally.

:)

TurningPanic51, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X

1. I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - can't run 360

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC can't run any of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC can't run any of games: I cant run any game from XGP PC library. Game installs, I've got notification from Microsoft Store that it's installed, but when i open it, i see "Install" button active again. [img] If i click...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 실행이 여전히 어렵습니다. [I'm still can't running Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 실행이 여전히 어렵습니다. [I'm still can't running Forza Horizon 4]: 이 에 답변도 잘 받아봤었습니다. 그 때는 Readyboost 기능을 찾아보 비활성화해야하며, 그 외에도 USB를 해 하라는 조언을 들어서 그 게 했으나, 여 히 실행이 어 습니다. I've got answered before. in that case, you suggested search readyboost, and should disable...
  4. Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360: What happens is that after the initial animatons play, and the game menu is supposed to appear, the screen just turns green and freezes. I then have to eject the disc or restart the console to get...
  5. I can't run any game from xbox(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't run any game from xbox(beta): Hello I can't play any game now. At begining I could play games like "Forza Horizon 4" or (after downloading new update) "Astroneer", but after downloading "Imperator: Rome" something happened....
  6. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop...
  7. Can't run the Tomb Raider.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't run the Tomb Raider.: Hello! I ask you to help me with this bug. Activated the attached key on Tomb Raider but a window appears with the text "You must wait until the game is available." At the same time in games, I...
  8. Can't run Solitair. Errors: 101, 124, 121003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Solitair. Errors: 101, 124, 121003: On running Solitair I get the 101 error every time. If I choose "Play offline" - I get 121003 error. In this state it allows me to play ONLY random desks and it's unacceptable since I paid for the...
  9. This is ridiculous! The self-declared world-market-leader can't keep a server running...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is ridiculous! The self-declared world-market-leader can't keep a server running...: Not for the first time, but they didn't learn from previous incidents. e3b576a7-080a-45d0-a814-db5f67208eb0
  10. Please help can't get FIFA games to run on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help can't get FIFA games to run on my Xbox one: got Xbox one Fifa 15 .. and downloaded FIFA 17 demo can't get any to work ? a44ee06d-7bb0-48bd-9982-8964d52aa5b8