I can't run the game I bought

Discus and support I can't run the game I bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, how are you guys? Well, I'm facing an odd issue. Last night I purchased and installed the optimized version of "Star Wars - Force... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gmiller1000, Jan 25, 2020.

1. gmiller1000
    gmiller1000 Guest

Hello there, how are you guys?

Well, I'm facing an odd issue. Last night I purchased and installed the optimized version of "Star Wars - Force Unleashed" for Xbox One on the digital Microsoft Store. However, I was never able to run the game, because it always shows Error Code 0x803F8001.
    I have already followed all the steps at https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x803F8001 . I also reset my Xbox One (except games
    and apps) and reinstalled the game twice, but it won't work.

Can someone help me? I'm running out of ideas on how to solve this problem, and I would be very happy if someone could find a solution

Thanks in advance guys!

:)

gmiller1000, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't run the game I bought - Similar Threads - can't run game

2. My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助)

in XBoX on Windows
    My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助): My system is win10 1909,when i open the game ,it came out the game logo picture for tens of second,then it flash back to broken(闪退) without any error code.I used to reinstaller the game,close any...
  3. I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run any 360 games on Xbox One X: I downloaded several games from 360 on the game pass on my Xbox One X, everyone keeps trying to connect on the 360 live, after 10 minutes without success enter the game, asks to download the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC can't run any of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC can't run any of games: I cant run any game from XGP PC library. Game installs, I've got notification from Microsoft Store that it's installed, but when i open it, i see "Install" button active again. [img] If i click...
  5. I can't run any game from xbox(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't run any game from xbox(beta): Hello I can't play any game now. At begining I could play games like "Forza Horizon 4" or (after downloading new update) "Astroneer", but after downloading "Imperator: Rome" something happened....
  6. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop...
  7. Please help can't get FIFA games to run on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help can't get FIFA games to run on my Xbox one: got Xbox one Fifa 15 .. and downloaded FIFA 17 demo can't get any to work ? a44ee06d-7bb0-48bd-9982-8964d52aa5b8
  8. I can't run any games and applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't run any games and applications: When i try to run any games or apps, the message appears "We were unable to get your latest saved data". Yesterday everything was fine, but today it has begun. Need help!...
  9. The lag is terrible in certain games. DS3, COD and others run fine, Overwatch lags so i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The lag is terrible in certain games. DS3, COD and others run fine, Overwatch lags so i can't ...: I can play dark souls 3, call of duty, and even rainbow 6 siege without any issues. I have pretty decent internet of 40mb/s. But overwatch is legit unplayable. I lag so bad i can't walk. yet my...
  10. Can't run games or apps following system restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't run games or apps following system restart: For the last week or two every time I boot up the Xbox one I am able to sign in but the IT doesn't allow me to load any games or apps. it doesn't freeze it just won't load. If I do a hard reset by...