I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One

Discus and support I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've been having some trouble saving my Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One, specifically Fable 2 (that I got through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spatchacatch, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Spatchacatch
    Spatchacatch Guest

Hi everyone,

I've been having some trouble saving my Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One, specifically Fable 2 (that I got through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). When I tried to load the game, my Xbox automatically signed me out of my account then prompted me to sign-in so that
    I can save data when playing the game; every time I've attempted to sign in, I've been met with an error (I'm sorry I'm at work and forget the error number) that doesn't allow me to sign-in, ultimately not letting me save my game. The weird part is that when
    I open the dashboard it says I'm signed-in but the game doesn't read that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Spatchacatch, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - can't save 360

2. Ever since my camera got changed my I can't load my backwards comparable 360 saves or save ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since my camera got changed my I can't load my backwards comparable 360 saves or save ...: Basically what I said in the title. A few months ago my camera was changed, ever since then all the saves I had on backwards compatible game, that I had forged on the Xbox one were no longer...
  3. Can't save 360 games on xb1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save 360 games on xb1s: Hoping someone can help? My son had a 360 for several years, and always had live gold. About 2yrs ago he upgraded to an xb1 and all was fine. Just after xmas he spilled fluid on it and it would...
  4. Why can't I play my saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  5. XBOX 360 Game Star wars TCS can't save on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game Star wars TCS can't save on XBOX ONE: Hello. I've bought Star Wars TCS (360 Game) for the XBOX one. It'works complete but I can't save the game. I've tried many things. I've called on the XBOX 360 screen and I've tried to connect...
  6. Can't save xbox 360 games to the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save xbox 360 games to the xbox one: I've never had a profile on an xbox 360 though i have played some of the games and liked them so when i purchased my xbox one i decided to get one of the games that i had previously liked. Now...
  7. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  8. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  9. Can't copy/move saves on Cloud (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't copy/move saves on Cloud (Xbox 360): Hello, I'm posting here as I have an issue, I would like to play Mass Effect 1/2/3 on my Xbox One and for that I would like to use the saves I had from my games on my Xbox 360. So I tried to copy...
  10. Can't save anything on HDD for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save anything on HDD for XBOX 360: I've got a problem with a hard drive I bought for my xbox 360. I neither can download nor save datas on it. I can download until like 50% then it stops and tells me, that the wanted stuff can't be...