I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

Discus and support I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EternalHazer, Sep 12, 2019.

1. EternalHazer
    EternalHazer Guest

I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt Help me at all so I wanna Email or Send a Ticket to Microsoft
    but that option is Unavailable.

Hey Microsoft

- I Cant See it on my Order History

- Neither on GFWL app and Microsoft Store.

- i already Researched like 3 hours and i still dont know what to do.

- If You can do something, I wanna send a Screenshot of my Game Receipt to prove my purchase and dont give me some obvious methods to fix it because i already tried all possible ways you replied to another customers that had the same problem with me.

:)

EternalHazer, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello EternalHazer!

Once you're able to set up a call back from a customer support agent, the agent will be able to look into your billing account history and confirm that the account that you're using does indeed own the license to the game that you're missing game.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Helpful link below: Check your Xbox purchase history

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. EternalHazer Win User

hey dude. thanks. but the Call Feature does Give me an error. it says that try again but still not working. for the chat featuer, theres no one online right now so i will just try again tomorrow.
  4. {Parity} Win User

For purchasing issues you will need to contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  6. JoonsangYu Win User

I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library.

This is not game app problem.

Windows store app does not show my game.

There is no forza horizon 3 in store library.
Thema:

1. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - cant Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB: I need help fixing this problem I just bought the game (Forza horizon 4) and when I start to download it stops after seconds and this massage appears (Reporting this problem will help us...
  4. Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4: I recently got the error code 0x800c000b whilst playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I have no clue how to fix this problem. I cant join any servers or play online. Does somebody have the same error...
  5. i just have forza horizon 3 on my pc and i cant launch it but i can the other day i have a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i just have forza horizon 3 on my pc and i cant launch it but i can the other day i have a...: i say on the titel please help 3cacaa50-8642-47e1-9e25-513353c6137e
  6. cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4!

in XBoX on Windows
    cant accses the auction house on forza horizon 4!: Hello guys, so I bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC but i cant acces the Auction house. The Letters arent Highlighted like the others and i cant open it. Also with the feature Find new Tunes it tells...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs: Split from this thread. Hi, I wanted to join a club/team in forza horizon4, but when I try so, it leads me out of the game into the xbox app, where it shows me many different fh4-clubs. But...
  8. I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4: I can't join a club or download any paint jobs in Forza Horizon 4 because of Xbox live parental control and I can't turn it off pls help me!!! 46b9ca11-bae8-4b6f-b312-503fa35697fa
  9. Cant join my friends Forza Horizon 4 group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends Forza Horizon 4 group: Me and my friends made a group in FH4. But i have an isusse, that is, i cant join beacsue my account isnt set up for that, but i have been looking around for some time, but i cant find the place...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs: Hi, I wanted to join a club/team in forza horizon4, but when I try so, it leads me out of the game into the xbox app, where it shows me many different fh4-clubs. But when I try to join one, I get...