I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore

Discus and support I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the PC Xbox companion app, it won't show me which friends are in parties anymore. Even though they are in parties. Is there any way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShanelleM, Jul 2, 2020.

1. ShanelleM
    ShanelleM Guest

On the PC Xbox companion app, it won't show me which friends are in parties anymore. Even though they are in parties. Is there any way to fix this? Should I just get the replacement app?

:)

ShanelleM, Jul 2, 2020
  2. nG SicKxSKillS Win User

problems with a friend (no NAT, its open)

and maby that it helps but since yesterday when i join my friend i get in a party on my own so it doesn't say anymore that i can't connect to his party.
  3. PoffDaddy87 Win User

XBOX LIVE having problems.

I know they are working on it but I can't join friends parties. I can see them online but they can't see me. I have checked my settings and everything is as it should be. I can play online games and create a party of my own but can't join friends. Not
    sure if issues are the same.
  4. MLG G4M3R45 Win User

feedback? how?

Ugh! There's still a bug that keeps me from joining partys'. I tried joining my friends party but it kept on saying can't connect to xbox live party, same for my friends, they can't join my party's unless they reset their (turn off/turn back on) xbox.
  5. BoundedCrib8687 Win User

Can't Access Profile, Can't View Friends List, Can't Join Parties

Well it was working for maybe an hour for me but now my friends list is down again. I can see the friends showing up but I can't view profiles, join/invite people to parties, join matches with friends, etc. They need to fix this.
  6. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
Thema:

1. I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore - Similar Threads - can't join parties

2. Can't join chats/parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join chats/parties: Can not start or join any parties or chats.. Connection is strong but still not working e76ea348-95a7-479f-be03-88930cd3f04a
  3. Can't join party's after the most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join party's after the most recent update: After the most recent update from the early preview. I can't join party invs my menu opens then sits for a about 3-4 seconds then closes right after. submitted by /u/ObamaCareWorks [link]...
  4. Can't join parties or games error 0x0000000

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join parties or games error 0x0000000: Hello, I've been having issues connecting to the Xbox Game bar as well as the Party chat in the companion app. I can hear people for about five seconds and then I can't. I also cannot join any...
  5. Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...

in XboX Insiders
    Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't join friends party but can join others.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends party but can join others.: I don't know why but as of 3 days ago I haven't been able to join one specific friends Xbox Live Parties, He can join everyone else other than mine and I can join anyone I want to. But as soon as...
  7. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!: When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This doesn't happen to anyone else, just this specific...
  8. Mic connection issues I can't join parties??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connection issues I can't join parties??: I checked my network it says all services available yet i cant join games or parties... I can create lobbies ive had randoms join me. It say i have a network setting issue......
  9. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...
  10. Can't join party chat or games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party chat or games on PC: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and all of the multiplayer Xbox Games on PC: I can't join any of my friends neither in game nor in party chat. I figured out that the problem is the fact...