I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

Discus and support I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 31, 2019.

1. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

1. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture... - Similar Threads - can't Social Clubs

2. can't download gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download gears 5: stuck on 0% other games i can download but gears 5 no i've already lost 2 days just trying to download it [img] ea5650a6-1dd6-4e8a-99fa-0788c6047ba7
  3. Can't join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties: I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties, it greys out saying "party has encountered an...
  4. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  5. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  6. Can't receive Social Notifications But can send out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't receive Social Notifications But can send out.: I can't receive any Social Notifications, such as messages, party invites, and game invites. I receive the messages but not pop up notifies me that I have received it, when I send out a message or...
  7. Can't Open Social to accept or send gifts HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Open Social to accept or send gifts HELP!: Every time we try to open social on Microsoft Bingo, it will not load & completely crashes. We have been on vacation & away for a week. I assume the problem could be due to the high number of...
  8. Can't get to Social, Clubs, Rivals or Marketplace all grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get to Social, Clubs, Rivals or Marketplace all grayed out: I can't get to Social, Clubs, Rivals or Markplace and they are all grayed out like the title says. I googled and searched for the answer but can't find anything that actually works. All search...
  9. Social help???? can't see anyones gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social help???? can't see anyones gamerpic: I can not see anyone gamer pictures here on xbox one. No idea why, my account is set to adult settings i'm way above 18 years. i turned off the xbox did all that fun stuff and went to console...
  10. Can't really access Xbox.com "Social" tabs under profile picture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't really access Xbox.com "Social" tabs under profile picture.: Every time I click on my profile picture and want to go to tabs like "Messages, Profile, Friends, etc." I get redirected to this page...