I can't see the progression of my assistance

Discus and support I can't see the progression of my assistance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've send my xbox on assistance but I can't see the progressions of it. When I put the Button to see that, the page continue to refresh instantly e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GianlucaD'Ambrosio, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. I can't see the progression of my assistance

Hi, I've send my xbox on assistance but I can't see the progressions of it. When I put the Button to see that, the page continue to refresh instantly e consistently. How ai can solve this issue ?

:)

GianlucaD'Ambrosio, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM
Thema:

I can't see the progression of my assistance

1. I can't see the progression of my assistance - Similar Threads - can't progression assistance

2. Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring): Hi, I have been in the Insider Hub for a long time. I am level 15 with 1200 points, completed all polls, ratings, reported problems, quests, surveys, reports and even commented on games that are...
  3. Can't save in progress game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save in progress game anymore: game won't allow me to save progress anymore f616f7b6-b165-4f1b-b0c8-e4dd2d26bed9
  4. Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition: My game will not save progress within the game. I have cleared the cache, as well as reinstalled the game - both of which did nothing. Anytime the game tries to autosave I get the message "Saving...
  5. Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore: About 2 weeks ago while playing Skyrim I noticed it had been a while since I had unlocked an Achievement (No, I don't have any mods enabled or even installed). So I checked my Achievements app and...
  6. Connection in progress to the point where I can't get in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection in progress to the point where I can't get in: The "Connection in Progress" is getting the point where I can't get into the game to play it. It also shows up during the game. I am not the only one who is experiencing this problem, so this is...
  7. Can't make any purchases on Xbox One (doesn't progress to payment option screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make any purchases on Xbox One (doesn't progress to payment option screen): Everytime I try to make a purchase on the Xbox One (whether it's a movie rental, or as an example the new dlc for Batman:AK), I hit the purchase button on the items page, and a black screen pops...
  8. I can't sync my progress in Forza Horizon 2 with the Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sync my progress in Forza Horizon 2 with the Cloud: After latest NXOE update I've tried to play Forza Horizon 2 and I was getting stuck on "Syncing app data with the cloud" or something like this (I don't know how to spell it in English because I'm...
  9. Dead Kings Bug? (Can't progress in story)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Kings Bug? (Can't progress in story): I'm currently stuck on a mission in the new dlc. It is sequence 13 memory 2 "The Book Thief". My objective is to find Léon after I escared the raider tunnel but there is no marker on the map to...
  10. X-Box 360 Built-In Hard Drive Reset Itself & I Can't Save Game Progress!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 Built-In Hard Drive Reset Itself & I Can't Save Game Progress!: Hello, there! I have a Series E Xbox 360 console and was enjoying playing my installed games when I noticed that, when I went to save my progress in the game (WWE2K16; patch 1.04 update), the...