I can't see when my friends are online

Discus and support I can't see when my friends are online in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No, they did not put themselves offline, it's just my friend list on my console doesn't update, but when I go on the xbox app, I can see them online... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yeah_My_Boy_, Jun 26, 2022.

1. I can't see when my friends are online

No, they did not put themselves offline, it's just my friend list on my console doesn't update, but when I go on the xbox app, I can see them online and see what game they are playing, like it should do on my console. If I'd listen to it, they'd all be playing the same game for the last 4 days. Anyone knows how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Yeah_My_Boy_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yeah_My_Boy_, Jun 26, 2022
  2. jacobohara Win User

Can't see a friend on my xbox one list

Same I can't see my friends online
  3. PoffDaddy87 Win User

XBOX LIVE having problems.

I know they are working on it but I can't join friends parties. I can see them online but they can't see me. I have checked my settings and everything is as it should be. I can play online games and create a party of my own but can't join friends. Not
    sure if issues are the same.
  4. JJHasTea Win User

Can't see console friends online.

I suggest to restart your computer. If that doesn’t work make sure you have an up to date version of the app and if that doesn’t work then uninstall the app the reinstall it.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. PeASDDSG Win User

Done all of those points many times. It's been a problem since i built the computer 4 months ago. I'm at the brink of doing a fresh windows install again.
Thema:

I can't see when my friends are online

1. I can't see when my friends are online - Similar Threads - can't friends are

2. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  3. MSFS 2020 installs on my friends PC, but he can't run it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 installs on my friends PC, but he can't run it: The operating system which is Windows 10 I assume, requires an update to Windows Game Services. It shows the need for an upgrade, but doesn't show a way to install it. If he updates the Xbox App...
  4. Can't see my friends realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my friends realm: Hi my friend kicked me from his realm and then added me back. But I can't see it in the invites or in the realm list. I am using version 1.19.1 9027b38b-c5e6-439c-9671-1d1e18c0fcfc
  5. I can't Add my Friend on Xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't Add my Friend on Xbox.: Hi, Id kinda need help because i can't add my Friend on Xbox One and it says Try again later. I tryed to use another Account and still didn't worked. It let me add other People but not the...
  6. Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.: I gifted Crusader Kings 3 to a friend a couple weeks ago but he's been busy and just got a chance to look at the code and put it in a couple days ago. It still won't let him install the game and...
  7. friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I...
  8. I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!: Joining my friends realm, I appear to be standing still and not moving. I can still experience damage from mobs and other players- but to my friends i'm just standing still, even though i'm...
  9. My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java: so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to create a profile, and so they enter their...
  10. My friends and I can connect with my public IP, but I can't connect with my private IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends and I can connect with my public IP, but I can't connect with my private IP: I seem to be having the opposite problem as most people I've seen on Google. I'm using a second PC to host my Minecraft server with a few mods (port forwarded and everything). Originally, I...