I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas?

Discus and support I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BYack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BYack, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/BYack
    /u/BYack Guest

/u/BYack, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Icebeard23 Win User

Xbox live gold subscription for my child’s account

All of my children are on my family roster but I can’t play matchmaking on halo with any of them. I can’t seem to purchase Xbox life for my kids either.
  3. jexner325 Win User

Getting error 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201 on new console when I try to update

Same here. Got a new X and can’t get past the update. Get the same error codes
  4. Spyroman12 Win User

Cant seem to get past the first update.

Which file did you download for the Offline system diagnosis tool? Depending on your computer, it might not have been the right file.

Regardless, if you have done all this, that means that your console has an update error. You will need to set up a repair for your console. If you bought your console recently, I would go to the store to see if you could exchange it.

If they will not take it back, you can set up a repair 1 of 2 ways

1) Contact xbox customer support at 1-800-4MyXbox

2) Go to myservice.xbox.com and set up a repair there.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Join a Club Forza Horizon 4.

Try joining the club through the xbox app. If you get a notification there saying “you can’t do this because of your past behaviour” it might be due to a suspension.
  6. IKhoR Eclipse Win User

Xbox one something went wrong 0x800488fc

Same thing is happening to me for the past hour or so. I can’t even sign into my account
Thema:

1. I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas? - Similar Threads - can’t seem past

2. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  3. Can’t play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Minecraft with friends: I can’t join any of my friends Minecraft world their Minecraft worlds aren’t popping up and it doesn’t allow them to invite me it was working a few days ago and now it doesn’t work and I need to...
  4. Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66: Same thing here! Tried DB Super, The Godfather Trilogy ...nothing e363192b-80d5-414a-9c07-70ea60ee649a
  5. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  6. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  7. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  8. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it: My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a...
  9. I can’t select my profile anymore. It seems to be damaged.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t select my profile anymore. It seems to be damaged.: I can’t select my profile anymore. It seems to be damaged. Saterday I played without problems and today My profile is gone. What should I do. I also had Xbox Live gold....
  10. Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS): When my son connects to a server on his iPad (Lifeboat Network for example), I can’t join him from my Xbox One. He’s even using a child account under my Xbox account and all of his permissions...