I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas?

Discus and support I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BYack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BYack, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/BYack
    /u/BYack Guest

/u/BYack, Feb 13, 2020
  2. IvanDLC Win User

Has the "Can't Download" Error message alot of people were getting at 80% downloaded been fixed yet

Doesn’t seem like its been fixed. I’ve been having this same issue this whole week. Last night I though I was closer as one of the games downloaded to 99% but as usual, it went back to 0%. I’ve tried every step on those list on support instructed to do.
    But nothing. Tonight I can’t even get the game to download past 5% as I get the “can’t download” message. This is frustrating as these are games that I purchased.
  3. Icebeard23 Win User

Xbox live gold subscription for my child’s account

All of my children are on my family roster but I can’t play matchmaking on halo with any of them. I can’t seem to purchase Xbox life for my kids either.
  4. jexner325 Win User

Getting error 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201 on new console when I try to update

Same here. Got a new X and can’t get past the update. Get the same error codes
  5. Spyroman12 Win User

Cant seem to get past the first update.

Which file did you download for the Offline system diagnosis tool? Depending on your computer, it might not have been the right file.

Regardless, if you have done all this, that means that your console has an update error. You will need to set up a repair for your console. If you bought your console recently, I would go to the store to see if you could exchange it.

If they will not take it back, you can set up a repair 1 of 2 ways

1) Contact xbox customer support at 1-800-4MyXbox

2) Go to myservice.xbox.com and set up a repair there.
  6. Sponge94 Win User

Fallout 4 game wont start

Having the same issue, Can’t seem to get any help from xbox support

I’ve tried

Deleting profile and adding it back

resetting console while keeping game data

Hard reset

Nothing works
Thema:

1. I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas? - Similar Threads - can’t seem past

2. Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe: My minecraft pe is set where i cant join relms nor can i join my friends. My friends and i are using the same platform and also connected to the same wifi but it says that microsoft account is set...
  3. Can’t view my friends captures on the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t view my friends captures on the Xbox app: Hi, I was trying to view my friends captures on the IOS Xbox app but the tab to click is gone. Is this a bug or was it just removed? Any help would be great submitted by /u/jhonfrankford...
  4. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  5. Can’t talk after 2 day suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk after 2 day suspension: I had a 2 day suspension for i guess sending a swear word jn a message to someone and got suspended. That suspension was lifted july 28th, but now i cant not talk nor hear people. Whats also weird...
  6. I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store: As the title says whenever i attempt to purchase the jet set radio game from the 360 market place it allows me to get to the transaction and confirm purchase screen but when i hit confirm it sits...
  7. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  8. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it: My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a...
  9. I can’t select my profile anymore. It seems to be damaged.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t select my profile anymore. It seems to be damaged.: I can’t select my profile anymore. It seems to be damaged. Saterday I played without problems and today My profile is gone. What should I do. I also had Xbox Live gold....
  10. Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS): When my son connects to a server on his iPad (Lifeboat Network for example), I can’t join him from my Xbox One. He’s even using a child account under my Xbox account and all of his permissions...