I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help!

Discus and support I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not able to log into the Xbox phone app, into my Xbox account on my computer. I am also not able to log into any of my Xbox systems. I have 2 a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALDADDY, Aug 2, 2022.

1. ALDADDY
    ALDADDY Guest

I am not able to log into the Xbox phone app, into my Xbox account on my computer. I am also not able to log into any of my Xbox systems. I have 2 a series S and a XB1. My series S started saying that the account owner was the only one to start the game. When I went to reset my system, I then got caught in an update loop. Reset, Wi-Fi or wired connect then see if update works, repeat. I've tried this several times to no avail. However, I can't get to the site to even acquire the OSU required to try to fix the issue. I get the screen with the two stupid looking people whenever I try to access any solution under my gamertag/account. I'm not sure If I've been hacked, locked out, banned or what. AT THIS POINT ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL!

:)

ALDADDY, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ALDADDY. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you can sign with your Microsoft account on the Microsoft website (https://account.microsoft.com/profile)?

Also, what exact happens when you try to sign in to the Xbox website? Do you receive any error message or are you redirected to the support page?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

Microsoft Flight Sim is a separate entity from the Xbox Insiders, that's probably why you're post over there got removed because MS Flight Sim has its own Insider login, forums, etc. Therefore, its got nothing to do with the Xbox Insiders Program at all.

The MS Flight Sim forums may not do you any good right now. I'm also an Insider on their website and can't seem to get logged in either and, using the forums page prompts you to either login or create an account which didn't work for me at all.

So, since there's no official support contact for the game/website I would recommended asking around for help on the MS Flight Sim reddit website. https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

I can't login to Xbox... help me please

Sounds like you may have changed your nickname or gamer tag? I would suggest you login to your Xbox account and verify all your account details. If you updated your gamer tag you may be trying to login with the old tag and need to change that.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Also try clearing the MAC address on the console itself

Settings - All settings - Network - Advanced Network - Alternate MAC address- Clear- Reset

Your console will restart after that. See if that helps you
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
Thema:

1. I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help! - Similar Threads - can't seem login

2. Lavenderbeard error on pc can't seem to be fixed in anyway

in XBoX on Windows
    Lavenderbeard error on pc can't seem to be fixed in anyway: So I just bought the game on steam yesterday and let it download overnight and when I woke up this morning I had the lavenderbeard error. I tried everything on the internet and nothing seems to...
  3. Can't seem to change my xbox privacy settings anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to change my xbox privacy settings anymore: Before that happened, I used to always can change my xbox privacy settings freely, but then it seems that the option for me to change my xbox privacy settings has been disabled and now, when I...
  4. I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription: I am having trouble with xbox cloud gaming even though i renewed my subscription and yet it seems every time i try to launch a game for instance Need For Speed Heat it automatically disconnects me...
  5. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass: I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc
  6. [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.: [Solution] Disclaimer: It may be possible for some of you that some previously mentioned tips of Vinicius will work so go ahead and go step by step. In my case however what helped was to restore...
  7. Can't seem to install any game on the Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to install any game on the Xbox Game Pass on PC: I can't seem to be able to install any game on the Xbox app having a Game pass subscription. I was able before, for the exception of Back4Blood. So I searched for a solution and ended up...
  8. Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife: Good morning, I have a xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I've added my wife's xbox gametag account in my family settings, both on windows 10 and online in the account.microsoft.com/family...
  9. Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.: I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 (which are the only Forza...
  10. Can't seem to login on my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to login on my xbox.: For some reason I can't seem to login onto my xbox anymore. In the morning it was all fine, then I took a break and wanted to continu my games but I can't seem to login anymore. He keeps kicking...