I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing...

Discus and support I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing the game, but nothing seems to work I would like to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by #NotEggzact, Oct 29, 2020.

1. #NotEggzact
    #NotEggzact Guest

I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing...

I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing the game, but nothing seems to work

I would like to play multiplayer again but I can't because I am stuck in the Minecraft beta program.

:)

#NotEggzact, Oct 29, 2020
  2. tenzingmegert Win User

Uninstaling Minecraft windows 10 beta

I do not have any other accounts with it installed, I have not unenrolled from the insider program itself but I have unenrolled from the Minecraft beta, I tried to uninstall the Xbox insider app and reinstall it that does not work though. whenever I try
    to uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it it only downloads 3 or 4 MB of data then I open it and I still have the beta.
  3. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  4. Reuter Dsouza Win User

I can't leave beta

If you're enrolled in the Minecraft beta you need to unenroll from the same (you can unenroll from the Xbox insider app)
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

Xbox insider hub is not unenrolling me from the minecraft beta

when i go to unenroll from the minecraft beta, it doesn't do anything. I click manage, then I go to Unenroll and select it, then I click done but the box just goes away.
    i think you have to delete the game then install it then it should fix it.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Realm Struggle

If you are enrolled in the beta, you have likely been “updated” to the beta. Betas do not have access to Realms.

If you wish to unenroll from the beta and reinstall the normal version you can do so via the Xbox Insider Hub.

1. Xbox Insider Hub → Insider Content → Minecraft → Manage → Unenroll
    2. Uninstall Minecraft
    3. Wait for the system to process the unenrollment (approx. 20 minutes, up to several hours)
    4. Download & reinstall Minecraft

If the beta continues to download after unenrolling, you may need to allow additional time for the system to process the unenrollment. You may also
    power cycle the console before attempting to reinstall the game.
Thema:

1. I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing... - Similar Threads - can't seem unenroll

2. [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.: [Solution] Disclaimer: It may be possible for some of you that some previously mentioned tips of Vinicius will work so go ahead and go step by step. In my case however what helped was to restore...
  3. Can't seem to install any game on the Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to install any game on the Xbox Game Pass on PC: I can't seem to be able to install any game on the Xbox app having a Game pass subscription. I was able before, for the exception of Back4Blood. So I searched for a solution and ended up...
  4. Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife: Good morning, I have a xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I've added my wife's xbox gametag account in my family settings, both on windows 10 and online in the account.microsoft.com/family...
  5. Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.: I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 (which are the only Forza...
  6. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  7. Can't seem to save clips past 6 days on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to save clips past 6 days on my Xbox One S: Hello, I am coming to you guys with a odd issue. For a while now I have had hundreds of game clips and screenshots on my Xbox. My Xbox live got full so they stopped uploading. However, i assumed...
  8. Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support: This has been happening for a while and I check my Xbox networking it shows that I'm connected. I haven't been able to connect with friends on games like Code Vien and and No man's sky though I...
  9. Trying to play a game from xbox one to my phone.. It eventually loads up but I can't seem...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play a game from xbox one to my phone.. It eventually loads up but I can't seem...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  10. Had to reset console after last update, now I can't seem to get my custom...

in XboX Insiders
    Had to reset console after last update, now I can't seem to get my custom...: Did something change with the method of setting backgrounds that I missed somehow? When I go to change the wallpaper it takes me to what looks like the Windows user profile file structure, but on...