i cant sell my spinmetal ?

Discus and support i cant sell my spinmetal ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have over 200 and cant turn them into the vender is their a reason why you cant turn them in to the venders? 5931f535-7079-4ad9-b36e-d6c1640aca04 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glass Phantom, Dec 26, 2014.

1. i cant sell my spinmetal ?

i have over 200 and cant turn them into the vender is their a reason why you cant turn them in to the venders?

:)

Glass Phantom, Dec 26, 2014
  2. G0x2xSL33P
    G0x2xSL33P Guest
    Weekly Vanguard Score

You can also exchange spinmetal and the other materials for Vanguard marks as well. I forgot to mention that.

G0x2xSL33P, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Leithall
    Leithall Guest
    How do i find out why i was console banned and what can i do!???

I'm sat here crying my eyes out, i have a immediate pernament console ban. I cant play and i cant sell it i cant do anything! I hate my lifeeee

Leithall, Dec 26, 2014
  4. G0x2xSL33P Win User

Weekly Vanguard Score

You can also exchange spinmetal and the other materials for Vanguard marks as well. I forgot to mention that.
  5. GothDarkeDragon Win User

Where Do I Buy SpinMetal/Relic Iron?

Those are found out in random places SpinMetal is on Earth, Relic Iron on Mars, if I remember correctly. Find it while doing patrols, roaming about.
  6. Fidde89kill Win User

new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do you do with them ?

Spinmetal and later in the game, helium filaments, spirit Bloom and relic is used to level your gear past level twenty. If you want somebody to play with or have more questions feel free to add me on live
  7. iSimonMattila Win User

Selling my Xbox 360

Fyerball72: Well then I have to tell the buyer that I cant sell my account. Only Xbox
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

*NEW POLICIES ABOUT DRM AND TRADING

I see it a different way. By making it where I cant sell my games I cant buy more new games thus hurting new sales as well.
Thema:

i cant sell my spinmetal ?

1. i cant sell my spinmetal ? - Similar Threads - cant sell spinmetal

2. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  3. Cant download Sonic Generations on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Sonic Generations on Xbox one: It keeps saying that I need a billing account but I have one can anyone help aaa28da8-8ef3-4b5f-a417-eb737c5a363c
  4. Cant sign into xbox.no gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into xbox.no gamer tags: Hi all. While trying to sign in on xbox I have no gamer tags to pick from only add new sign in is perfect on phone and iPad.any ideas please a7cbee98-d51c-46ab-af67-e693baf0efbb
  5. Cant play Online NBA2K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Online NBA2K: Just wondering if anyone gets this. can anybody help I can’t access multiplayer game modes when it’s says push A to join game nothing happens?...
  6. Cant redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem a code: Hi guys, I pre ordered a game via Amazon and got a DLC code to my Email Adresss. But I cant redeem it. This is the error message: _________________________________________________________...
  7. Cant stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream: Hi i recently istalled Disney+ was working lastnight now we cant stream anymore fd501972-fef4-49ff-b1e5-34c6362c2efc
  8. Cant launch digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch digital game: I bought an Xbox One a couple years ago that already had a lot of games installed digitaly. This is when i created a xbox one account that i still use. Now that i have purchased a new Xbox One X i...
  9. cant sell my own cars online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant sell my own cars online: dont no if its me or not but i cant sell my own cars are the chop shop , i want rid of a few but cant any ideas afc797ad-8da0-4335-b8d1-60fdb649c75f
  10. microsoft sells movies they cant provide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sells movies they cant provide: Never buying from MS again. lost this Prometheus and had my money stolen. [MOD REMOVED]. 0bade047-9547-444e-9fa7-fd11e75649e3