I can't send any messages

Discus and support I can't send any messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; On the Xbox Live app, I try to send messages to my friends and it won't work. I also did the security check or something, I enterred the code and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KionaKarmiris, Feb 1, 2019.

1. I can't send any messages

On the Xbox Live app, I try to send messages to my friends and it won't work. I also did the security check or something, I enterred the code and everything and it still doesn't work. Help please. Thanks.

:)

KionaKarmiris, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

I can't send any messages

1. I can't send any messages - Similar Threads - can't send messages

2. I can't send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't send messages: I just made a xbox account and i cant send messages could you please help me efcc2301-cc74-48d1-a48d-8986fe160ed7
  3. Can't send messages to anyone on XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages to anyone on XBOX: For years i have been unable to send messages to either my friends or any other players on xbox unless i am in a party with them and this has made communicating increasingly difficult for me. I do...
  4. Can't send messages to people.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages to people.: Hi recently I couldn't send messages to people and it says go to xbox support in the Microsoft app in the xbox one. I tired to go and I did that now and I still can't send messages and my...
  5. I can't send messages on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages on my xbox: I have an xbox live account but it won't allow me to send messages dac5befc-643b-4bb4-8382-35b4ca5dd365
  6. Envoie de message impossible sur ma xbox [Can't send message to my Xbox ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Envoie de message impossible sur ma xbox [Can't send message to my Xbox ]: Bonjour il est impossible d'envoyer des messages de ma xbox mes amis ceci me met un code erreur la xbox me dirige vers une aide qui ne correspond pas ce que je recherche merci de m'aider trouver...
  7. Немогу отправлять сообщения с консоли и приложения [Can't send messages from console and apps ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Немогу отправлять сообщения с консоли и приложения [Can't send messages from console and apps ]: Немогу отправить сообщение друзям [Translation - Can't send a message friends] 116fbb5e-9d59-4aa0-a6f9-d78ba4fcd909
  8. Can't send message

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send message: When I try sending messages it comes up with "Check your account messaging isn't working for your account. go to https://support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can...
  9. Can't send messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages.: Split from this thread. I am having a similar issue and have checked the support link. I looked and it has nothing to do with my reputation. Im not sure if you could put any say it it but i...
  10. لماذا لا استطيع ارسال رسالة على تطبيق xbox (Why can't I send a message to an Xbox app)

in XBoX on Mobile
    لماذا لا استطيع ارسال رسالة على تطبيق xbox (Why can't I send a message to an Xbox app): كلما احاول ارسال رسالة في تطبيق xbox لا يريد ارسالها ابدا [Translation] Whenever I try to send a message in the Xbox app, he never wants to. ccd997f6-b8de-4a3f-9f39-109a9606a238