I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help! When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account" I check my warnings and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by spqc, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. spqc
    spqc Guest

Help!

When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account"

I check my warnings and i don´t have nothing for be blocked of send messages.

¿How i can fix it?

:)

2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Help!

When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account"

I check my warnings and i don´t have nothing for be blocked of send messages.

¿How i can fix it?
    Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  3. skys7 Win User

Xbox live down?

It works on my Xbox now.

What don´t work is sending messages and I have no friends on my list on xbox.com and I can´t few profiles.

But I can play online :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can´t send messages

5. Cookie2427 Win User

Can´t send messages

6. Emerge Hunter Win User

I can't send messages!

Can you join party's or send invites?
Thema:

1. I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - can´t send messages

2. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  3. Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on: I'd like a refund accidentally purchased the wrong game... 2d26f4b3-8c4e-4424-bc83-7ff5c2acd008
  4. Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot, but then the Xbox One came out and I decided to make a new account and forget about my old account on my Xbox 360 , I recently thought about my old account and all...
  5. Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller: Hey Microsoft, I can´t use the online service on your website (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/devices) to send my XBox One Elite Controller. Everytime I got the same failure text: "Leider...
  6. my friend can´t reddem code of the gift that i sended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend can´t reddem code of the gift that i sended: i bought a darksouls 2 schollar of the first sin for my friend and when he tried to open the code he cant because xbox told him: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This...
  7. I can t send msgs on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can t send msgs on my account: i have some problems with send msgs and the support told me its something about enforcements i don t i want send msgs again 20f6f2ed-ca1e-48f9-ab6f-148f5393c5b1
  8. Can´t send messages - But perfect enforcement score ! How is that even possible ???!!!???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t send messages - But perfect enforcement score ! How is that even possible ???!!!???: Hi there, i can´t send messages through live to my friends. Neither on xbox app, xbox console and webpage ! I get message: Because of previous behaviour... (translated from german, don´t know...
  9. Can´t send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t send messages: Hello I've been suspended for sending messages on xbox live and I want to know why and for how much time will I be suspend? Thank you. 0a9a74dd-bec3-471d-b385-e1407e5cfd59
  10. can help me, mi problem is that I can´t send messages in xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can help me, mi problem is that I can´t send messages in xbox live: can help me, mi problem is that I can´t send messages in xbox live b0ed8396-0dc8-4c2b-91bd-3876b12d3b75