I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

Discus and support I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I are trying to play fortnite, but we are both having trouble starting the game and neither one of us can send a party chat invite. Also,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ep1dem1c00, Dec 7, 2017.

1. ep1dem1c00
    ep1dem1c00 Guest

I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

My friend and I are trying to play fortnite, but we are both having trouble starting the game and neither one of us can send a party chat invite. Also, it gives us an error cde that doesn't exist. 0x87e107f9

:)

ep1dem1c00, Dec 7, 2017
  2. inapickle36
    inapickle36 Guest
    Can't connect to a friend

I'm having the same problem also. My neighbor and I can't play together in a party unless we have another friend host the party and invite us both. Doesn't matter what game we are playing. We can send messages. I have a wireless connection through Comcast
    and he has a connection through DirectTv. Both use different routers.

inapickle36, Dec 7, 2017
  3. EntwinedMean
    EntwinedMean Guest
    Can't chat/game with friend

Everytime my friend sends me a chat invite, i try and join it but it just keep saying "joining chat". I cant connect to him weather it be party chat or a private chat invite.

Also, everytime i send him or he sends me an invite for a game (gears 3, modern warfare 2) it says "failed connection to host". so we cant chat or play games together. anyone know why this is happening?

BOTH of our NAT's are OPEN, and we can both find games by ourselves but we cant join eachother. We both cleared our system cache's, restarted out xboxes and reset our routers, but nothing helped.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

EntwinedMean, Dec 7, 2017
  4. I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

You may be experiencing NAT type issues try hard wiring you Xbox to your router via a Ethernet cord this may be a quick fix Xbox live runs the best on your console when you are hard wired in. if this is not possible your going to need to do a bit of detective
    work starting with googling the ports to open for Xbox live then you will need to probably google fortnights ports to open then you will need to contact your network provider and they will walk you trough the port opening process. to check and see what your
    NAT Type is currently on your console go to settings>network>network setup> and your NAT Type will be in the list in the middle this should say open for the best quality online gameplay. If none of this works it may be a deeper problem with your network and
    you will need to contact them to resolve the issues.

True Fury-[xboxvenue], Dec 7, 2017
  5. also power cycle both your router and your console this may be another quick fix to the issue

True Fury-[xboxvenue], Dec 7, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    There were some problems with xbox live.

Should be resolved by now.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

There were some problems with xbox live.

Should be resolved by now.
  8. True Fury-[xboxvenue Win User

You may be experiencing NAT type issues try hard wiring you Xbox to your router via a Ethernet cord this may be a quick fix Xbox live runs the best on your console when you are hard wired in. if this is not possible your going to need to do a bit of detective
    work starting with googling the ports to open for Xbox live then you will need to probably google fortnights ports to open then you will need to contact your network provider and they will walk you trough the port opening process. to check and see what your
    NAT Type is currently on your console go to settings>network>network setup> and your NAT Type will be in the list in the middle this should say open for the best quality online gameplay. If none of this works it may be a deeper problem with your network and
    also power cycle both your router and your console this may be another quick fix to the issue
  9. True Fury-[xboxvenue Win User

10. BlattePigeon7 Win User

Two Xbox, two accounts, one game, family, online?

Hello Mikeysoonerfan,

Most of the games we own are digital yes :eek: bought on the Xbox Store and installed on both console.

Yes both console are set as my Home console, with automatic login on my account.

She can play every game we own on my Xbox One without issue.

No worries about the party chat we are not using it to talk to each other.

The only problem we have is that we can't play online together (she can't send me an invite to join her game and same goes with me I can't invite her to play online with me )

Thank you
  11. inapickle36 Win User

Can't connect to a friend

I'm having the same problem also. My neighbor and I can't play together in a party unless we have another friend host the party and invite us both. Doesn't matter what game we are playing. We can send messages. I have a wireless connection through Comcast
    and he has a connection through DirectTv. Both use different routers.
Thema:

1. I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games - Similar Threads - can't send party

2. i have a problem i can't send message and join party until 10/21/2017, 3:38:25 PM. how can ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem i can't send message and join party until 10/21/2017, 3:38:25 PM. how can ...: i have a problem i can't send message and join party and i have message from xbox to me Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include...
  3. Can't send or receive party or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send or receive party or game invites: me and my friend can not join each other whilst trying to play rainbow six siege. We can join party's but we can't receive invites from one another can anyone help????...
  4. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still: I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive...
  5. O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages: hello I just got on and wanted to play with friends but I came across that I can't send messages are talk to my friends or even play online. I'm very scared I did not do anything I just to be able...
  6. Can't receive or send game/party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't receive or send game/party invites: Starting today, I haven't been able to send or receive party/game invites and I can't join friends' parties or games in progress. I've tried everything from power cycling the Xbox to completely...
  7. Can't send/receive invites to party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/receive invites to party or game: Whenever I or my friend try to send or receive an invite to a game or party, nothing pops up. Not on the screen, not in the Notification Center. We've tried everything from closing the game,...
  8. Can't Send Or Receive Party or Game Invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Or Receive Party or Game Invites: Earlier today i changed my xbox gamertag, ever since, I can no longer send or receive party or game invites. I've tried hard reset, re-downloading the account, and all of my settings are good, i'm...
  9. I can't send or receive any party/ game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send or receive any party/ game invites: This just started today randomly. I got off my xbox for a few hours and when I got back on it I could not see any of my friend's invites and they could not see mine. I've hard reset my xbox...
  10. Why I can't send messages or join party ?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't send messages or join party ?!: hello , recently i got banned after the banned over 4 days ago i sitll can't send messages or join a party, etc i've checked the xbox enforcement to make sure that the there is no banned and...