I Can't send party invites, Why is that

Discus and support I Can't send party invites, Why is that in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; last night i invited my friend to a Private Chat and "Paged" him, after that i lost connection to the party i was in, tried to invite him and i didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImSubject, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ImSubject
    ImSubject Guest

last night i invited my friend to a Private Chat and "Paged" him, after that i lost connection to the party i was in, tried to invite him and i didn't get the notification that the invite was sent.

i need some help because i have a Tourney later today.

:)

ImSubject, Feb 9, 2014
  2. Glitch

Hey guys any one no why I can't send a party invite or game invite to any one

Tricky Mr Dicky, Feb 9, 2014
  3. K-LoFroze
    K-LoFroze Guest
    xboxlive

I can't send any messages or party invites and I don't know why it doesn't work I have a clan to lead

K-LoFroze, Feb 9, 2014
  4. ImSubject
    ImSubject Guest

P.S i can only send game invites

ImSubject, Feb 9, 2014
Thema:

1. I Can't send party invites, Why is that - Similar Threads - Can't send party

2. I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games: My friend and I are trying to play fortnite, but we are both having trouble starting the game and neither one of us can send a party chat invite. Also, it gives us an error cde that doesn't exist....
  3. i have a problem i can't send message and join party until 10/21/2017, 3:38:25 PM. how can ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem i can't send message and join party until 10/21/2017, 3:38:25 PM. how can ...: i have a problem i can't send message and join party and i have message from xbox to me Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include...
  4. Can't send or receive party or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send or receive party or game invites: me and my friend can not join each other whilst trying to play rainbow six siege. We can join party's but we can't receive invites from one another can anyone help????...
  5. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still: I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive...
  6. O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages: hello I just got on and wanted to play with friends but I came across that I can't send messages are talk to my friends or even play online. I'm very scared I did not do anything I just to be able...
  7. Can't receive or send game/party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't receive or send game/party invites: Starting today, I haven't been able to send or receive party/game invites and I can't join friends' parties or games in progress. I've tried everything from power cycling the Xbox to completely...
  8. Can't send/receive invites to party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/receive invites to party or game: Whenever I or my friend try to send or receive an invite to a game or party, nothing pops up. Not on the screen, not in the Notification Center. We've tried everything from closing the game,...
  9. Can't Send Or Receive Party or Game Invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Or Receive Party or Game Invites: Earlier today i changed my xbox gamertag, ever since, I can no longer send or receive party or game invites. I've tried hard reset, re-downloading the account, and all of my settings are good, i'm...
  10. I can't send or receive any party/ game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send or receive any party/ game invites: This just started today randomly. I got off my xbox for a few hours and when I got back on it I could not see any of my friend's invites and they could not see mine. I've hard reset my xbox...