I can't set my home xbox help!

Discus and support I can't set my home xbox help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When Im trying to set my home xbox this message shows up [img] what now? 52a76fa7-7bd5-472c-83d5-051f408161a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skazany, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Skazany
    Skazany Guest

When Im trying to set my home xbox this message shows up
    I can't set my home xbox help! [​IMG]
    what
    now?

:)

Skazany, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't set my home xbox help! - Similar Threads - can't set home

2. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  3. I can't set my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set my home Xbox: When I try to set my home xbox it says I have 4 switches left, but when I try to set it I get the message: "Unable to save changes". 14faf5ae-c04d-4bfd-a8c8-18ed3829a6b4
  4. Can't set home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set home xbox: When i try to set my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. have tried factory resets, reboots etc, nothing works a738fd47-c48b-4377-aaea-1fd18927d9d0
  5. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  6. Can't set home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set home xbox: I can not set my Xbox as my profiles home xbox and I have 4 changes left. It keeps saying can't save changes b12d5220-86aa-47ec-a513-669bc4298c2c
  7. can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything: what's going on why isn't the home button working anymore when I press it the screen just goes a bit dark but nothing else, plus I can't access settings?! 9ceed2e7-14d8-467f-93a4-65be7457a324
  8. Your home Xbox settings can't be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home Xbox settings can't be changed until we connect to the service: trying to set my home Xbox but it just keeps spinning the loading spiral when I click my home Xbox and after a few minutes will say Your home Xbox settings can't be changed until we connect to the...
  9. Can't set home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set home xbox: In December I upgraded from my day one Xbox One to the S, tried to set it as my home Xbox and haven't been able to do so... I haven't been able to set my home Xbox since I left the preview program...
  10. I have only set peoples home console as mine this year and it's saying that i can't do it again

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have only set peoples home console as mine this year and it's saying that i can't do it again: Earlier me and my friend were trying to game transerfer and when i got on his account and set his console to my home console it said that i had already done this 3 times this year when i have only...