I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Discus and support I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RafaelSD, Mar 30, 2019.

1. RafaelSD
    RafaelSD Guest

I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows a message saying that "First, select your
    default Xbox". When I click on Settings and it opens the Default Xbox option, there's a message that says to login on a Xbox.

I've already tried to do that on my iPad but I had the same issue.

Anyone could help me with this problem?

:)

RafaelSD, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app - Similar Threads - can't set default

2. Can't access my xbox privacy settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my xbox privacy settings.: Hi, I recently started playing Sea of Thieves again, but I've noticed that i can't hear other players during the game(not even my own crew). Now when i try to access my privacy settings in the...
  3. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox...
  4. Can't change Privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change Privacy settings: Is it for real that I can't change my privacy settings for Xbox, so that I can add my friends and play minecraft with them. Old enough to drink alcohol, but can't change simple privacy settings....
  5. Can't change my privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy settings: I need to change my privacy settings so voice chat will start working but it wont let me and it keeps asking me to ask my "parent account" for permission. Even though I'm the only account linked...
  6. My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items

in XBoX on Consoles
    My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items: I have a problem where my Microsoft account balance isn't showing up when I try to make a digital purchase. The only thing that shows is "add profile address," but I can't add a profile address...
  7. Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect. Also take a look at this one if the first link does not help: Xbox Live Wireless Network...
  8. Can't join Clubs even with all settings set positive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Clubs even with all settings set positive.: As in title I can't join or create clubs because "I need to change settings to do this" even with all settings in Xbox account set as positive, "allowed" or "everyone". I only play on PC,...
  9. Can't change privacy settings for xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings for xbox account: I'm trying to change my privacy settings for my xbox account and I follow the steps every time and every time I set the settings the way I want, they just go right back to what they were set at...
  10. Can't open Xbox.com settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Xbox.com settings: Hi. I am trying to change parental controll for my Xbox account as Forza Horizon 4 is blocking certain things. I have been following this advice....