I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Discus and support I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RafaelSD, Mar 30, 2019.

1. RafaelSD
    RafaelSD Guest

I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows a message saying that "First, select your
    default Xbox". When I click on Settings and it opens the Default Xbox option, there's a message that says to login on a Xbox.

I've already tried to do that on my iPad but I had the same issue.

Anyone could help me with this problem?

:)

RafaelSD, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app - Similar Threads - can't set default

2. Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.: About 4 days ago, I began seeing "Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings." on the Xbox One under Account...Family settings when My sign-in, security & passkey is selected. This is my...
  3. I can't set my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set my home Xbox: When I try to set my home xbox it says I have 4 switches left, but when I try to set it I get the message: "Unable to save changes". 14faf5ae-c04d-4bfd-a8c8-18ed3829a6b4
  4. I can't set my home xbox help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my home xbox help!: When Im trying to set my home xbox this message shows up [img] what now? 52a76fa7-7bd5-472c-83d5-051f408161a1
  5. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  6. Can't set home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set home xbox: When i try to set my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. have tried factory resets, reboots etc, nothing works a738fd47-c48b-4377-aaea-1fd18927d9d0
  7. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  8. Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!: Where do I start... My son is a Fornite player. The game was really badly lagging so we did a hard reset and selected the option to keep games etc. However, when we've come to logging back in, the...
  9. Can't access my xbox privacy settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my xbox privacy settings.: Hi, I recently started playing Sea of Thieves again, but I've noticed that i can't hear other players during the game(not even my own crew). Now when i try to access my privacy settings in the...
  10. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant set default xbox game pass app