I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Discus and support I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by D1rango, Jul 22, 2019.

1. D1rango
    D1rango Guest

Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows a message saying that "First, select
    your default Xbox". When I click on Settings and it opens the Default Xbox option, there's a message that says to login on a Xbox.

I've already tried to do that on my android but I had the same issue. Ive also done the instant-on toggle and hard reset but this doesn't solve the problem.

Anyone could help me with this problem?

:)

D1rango, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app - Similar Threads - can't set default

2. I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings: I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I searched online and the only way to change it is...
  3. Language settings on xBox can't be changed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Language settings on xBox can't be changed.: Hi all, all of a sudden, my xbox site is beeing displayed on french, I tryied to change my region but the site returned me an error doing that... do you know more ways to change the language or...
  4. Can't change settings back can't see on tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change settings back can't see on tv: I changed my refresher rates to 120 hertz and it was originally on 60 hertz now cant see it on screen to change it back to 60 hertz is it away to set my xbox back to 60 without seeing the screen...
  5. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...: can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem 166d70f2-61d7-4e2b-8e81-e35016c0cd05
  6. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  7. Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10: I am using the xbox console companion app on windows 10 and to use parties it says I need to change my privacy settings. When trying to access account.xbox.com I am constantly redirected back to...
  8. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  9. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  10. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant select default xbox one game pass app