i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

Discus and support i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DERTBUTTER, Feb 21, 2020.

1. DERTBUTTER
    DERTBUTTER Guest

i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4

:)

DERTBUTTER, Feb 21, 2020
  2. BunnyHoarder Win User

Hi there, unfortunately not because they are different platforms, and because Sony (playstation) is not one of the platforms that allows crossplay, you wouldn't be able to use the same account from the PS4 to the PC. Here's a link to a gaming thread that
    might be able to help you out.
  3. Commander Arez Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

I know that but Bedrock edition is suppose to be free to those that own another edition as its the new standard minecraft. But when i try to get it on my PC it says i need to buy bedrock edition even though i have it on Xbox

That and my skin packs arent working on bedrock which is a whole other anger point
  4. Hemlach Win User

Minecraft Postal service

I do something similar to that with mining. We'll have 3 guys down at the bedrock collecting materials, then they'd send the stuff up on a powered rail and I would smelt and put it into storage for crafting.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Version - Xbox to PC

windows 10 minecraft cant be played on the console. as thats a pc version. you would need to buy the bedrock edition (i believe)
  6. Mentor577 Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

Yes, I just said it worked for PS4, and if you know how to access storage through going to your settings and then you go to storage you can delete the game storage for Minecraft Bedrock edition. (ONLY Bedrock) do not delete PS4 edition. I already said
    it works for PS4. :)
Thema:

1. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4 - Similar Threads - cant sighn mine

2. I cant redeem code from amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem code from amazon: I purchased a digital code for the Kinetic Adventure game on Amazon for my Xbox 360 Items OrderedPriceKinect Adventures - Xbox 360 Digital CodeSold By: Amazon.com Services LLC...
  3. Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer: So about a year ago this issue started with one specific friend of mine on xbox, to where we try to join each other on any given game and it just does not work, we dont get error codes, we simply...
  4. cant delete messages on xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant delete messages on xbox one x: Ive tried to delete all my messages multiple times but nothing happens. The same on Android app. Deleting Cache, no result. (Holding Power Button 10 sec.) Hard resetting the xbox, no result....
  5. Cant access online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access online features: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  6. I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult: For some reason I cant change my profile pic costom I only can put the ones that xbox made I have my account over 18 but I wont let me out a costom pic it says sorry try again later....
  7. Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001: it gives me error 0x803F8001 with every game i download on gamepass pc 3865cd03-5852-4b2b-97f0-2856fa7d5af3
  8. I cant acces my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant acces my xbox.: How do I get the ip address to my xbox without using it I recently broke the hdmi port on my xbox and I am trying to connect it to my laptop. 2a96c9b5-7953-4996-8728-4733e3e2886a
  9. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  10. Xbox live works 2 sighn n play, cant acces site 2 download gamez.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live works 2 sighn n play, cant acces site 2 download gamez.: Xbox live lets me sighn in an play games. i just cant acces the ste, WTF? i have 3 pre-orderd games 2 download.. HELP ME, ceada1d2-6f14-46d7-8c98-60e49ede9503