I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

Discus and support I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RomanticCube249, Dec 2, 2019.

1. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft.

:)

RomanticCube249, Dec 2, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. Cursebreaker131 Win User

account not letting me log in on my xbox

For me I play Minecraft on my android phone (MCPE) My acc used to work but now when I try to sign in it says that it can't login to my account. Plz help!!!!!!
  4. Mikalus30 Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

Have you tried hard restarting your Xbox. If that doesn't work then you should visit help.minecraft.net for more help.
    I am having the same issue. I can sign in on the xbox, to the website on iOS, but not through Minecraft Sign in.

I have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message:

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com

I am successful at signing into the website

I have deleted the App and reinstalled

I have powered off the phone and powered back up

I have made sure Power Saver is not on

I have tried to sign in through the Xbox App, but that fails as well
    It began roughly 1 week ago. At first the delete App, forever an annoying solution, was working, but it no longer does
  5. AnderB765 Win User

Have you tried hard restarting your Xbox. If that doesn't work then you should visit help.minecraft.net for more help.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Mikalus30,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Mikalus30!
Thema:

1. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000: I can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my samsung tablet. When I click the profile symble at the top right of the page it takes me too LETS GET YOU SIGNED IN. I click the sign in...
  3. I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC: My key board and mouse can't interact with the login pop up. The cursor blinks but doesn't type. I have all of the updates for game and peripheral drivers, i have xbox live signed in on the pc...
  4. マインクラフトPEでマイクロソフトにサインインできない[Translation-I can't sign in to Microsoft with Minecraft PE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトPEでマイクロソフトにサインインできない[Translation-I can't sign in to Microsoft with Minecraft PE]: [img] マインクラフトPEにサインインしようとすると、添付画像の通りずっと読み込み画面のままで何十分待っても一向にサインインができません。画像はiPad proの第3世代、iPadOS13.5.1での画面ですが、iPhoneでも同様にサインインできません。 通信環境に関して、速度をfast.comを用いて計測した際最低でも40Mbpsはでており問題はなさそうです。...
  5. Deleted Email Account associated to Microsoft Account - Can't Sign Into Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted Email Account associated to Microsoft Account - Can't Sign Into Microsoft: Hello all, I found my old xbox 360 laying about in my relative's house and decided to try to start it. When I tried to log into my account, it prompts me to log into my email. The problem is, I...
  6. Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.: Hello, This has been happening for a few days now maybe a week, but now it's getting me upset. Everytime I try to login, I get the same "Failed to Login: We tried to sign you into your microsoft...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4: It won't let me sign in, and I've been trying for the last 4 months to see if it will work. anyone know how I can login? Every time I try it says "We tried to sign into your Microsoft account, but...
  9. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS: have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it...
  10. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4: I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com...