I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since October 1st, when I launch Microsoft Jigsaw I get an Error CHOOSE ANOTHER ITEM This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cat Booklady, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Cat Booklady
    Cat Booklady Guest

Since October 1st, when I launch Microsoft Jigsaw I get an Error CHOOSE ANOTHER ITEM

This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw.

[CV:3N +FsEIOO0W9n287.41.2]

I have uninstalled and then re-installed the App, but nothing has changed. How can I fix this?

:)

Cat Booklady, Oct 27, 2017
  2. What is up with these games?

I can't sign into Microsoft jigsaw any more. In fact, I can't sign into any of my Microsoft games. Don't know why. Disappointed. Played every day

BuriedMercury8, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw, can't sign in

Hey there rrsalow23,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 27, 2017
  4. I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

1. I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones: Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft. e8880b3d-7d14-489e-a7c4-c60143677d16
  3. I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try: Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account that I've been using for more then 4 years...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  5. Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for about a year. I really enjoy it, and the achievements motivated me to keep playing. Earlier today, I decided to install some of the other...
  6. Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  7. Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?: For the longest time now I haven't been able to sign into either the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, I thought the issue would sort itself out but in's been five or so months that it has been doing...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Can't Sign in to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Can't Sign in to xbox: I can't seem to sign in and play the game but i can play as guest "Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing" but I can play all other Microsoft Casual Games and sign in to Xbox live. I have...
  9. Can't sign into my Microsoft account in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into my Microsoft account in Xbox Games: I try to sign in but it doesn't even load up the sign in screen. Please help me with this problem, I am trying to get into my Xbox One account, but it doesn't let me....
  10. Can't sign in to Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Bingo: Can't sign in to Microsoft Bingo. Keep getting a message to get help 84d4e4c6-617d-486c-9145-12a166be1540

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in microsoft jigsaw