I can't sign in to my XBOX 360 profile

Discus and support I can't sign in to my XBOX 360 profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I turn on my console, I click on my avatar and I get an error message 8007007A This has been going on for a week +- I check my connectivity and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarkJester, Jul 4, 2019.

1. MarkJester
    MarkJester Guest

I turn on my console, I click on my avatar and I get an error message 8007007A This has been going on for a week +- I check my connectivity and it is fine. Everything is connected, why can't I sign in?

:)

MarkJester, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't sign in to my XBOX 360 profile - Similar Threads - can't sign 360

2. Can't sign in or play any 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in or play any 360 games on Xbox one: Hi all, Wondering if I could get some assistance towards my issue. Ever since the latest update I can no longer play any Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one. What happens is It disconnects me from live...
  3. Can't sign in on xbox one while playing an xbox 360 hane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on xbox one while playing an xbox 360 hane: Trying to play a backward compatibility game and when I try and start the single player (or multiplayer) it says "ALERT You are not signed in. You will need to sign in to save your progress and...
  4. Can't sign in on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on 360: I am having this really annoying issue with my account because I want to play BO2 as it is now out on backwards compatibility but when I try to sign in once I enter the game it said I have not...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox 360 live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 live account: [img] When I first try logging in I'm asked if the phone number I have on file is correct, which it is, so I move on to the next step, where it's asking me for either another email address or...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox One to play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in on Xbox One to play 360 games: When I try to play Black Ops 2 on Xbox One, it won't let me sign into the account on 360 and says you must be signed into Xbox live to play online but I am signed into Xbox live so I don't know...
  7. Can't sign into 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into 360: I try to play online backwards compatibility with the Xbox one and I try to sign and download my profile but all it says is can't connect to xbox live and to test my connection i tried to delete...
  8. Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!!: Trying to sign in Xbox App on windows 10 PC but this happens The minute I click it says I can't sign in on right now error codes: oxcood11cd (oxc101000c) And error code (0x404) for Xbox 360...
  9. I changed my gamertag on Xbox One and now can't sign in on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox One and now can't sign in on the 360: Just like the title explain trying to go back to 360 to play defiance and it told I couldn't use my profile delete then download something like that how I fix it so I don't deleted my data thanks...
  10. Please help... can't sign in to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help... can't sign in to 360: Got error code 8015D000 over a week ago & haven't been able to sign in to my 360 since. Signed in to account.live.com & did the "send a code" thing but still couldn't sign in to 360. Changed my...