i cant sign in to my xbox one as it keeps coming up 0x800704CF could anyone help me to sort ...

Discus and support i cant sign in to my xbox one as it keeps coming up 0x800704CF could anyone help me to sort ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant get into my xbox live with out the code coming up have tried everything to get round it but nothing is working its been 3 days know and its driven... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monkeymagicdude, Nov 3, 2016.

1. i cant sign in to my xbox one as it keeps coming up 0x800704CF could anyone help me to sort ...

cant get into my xbox live with out the code coming up have tried everything to get round it but nothing is working its been 3 days know and its driven me mad ahhh

:)

monkeymagicdude, Nov 3, 2016
  2. i cant sign in on my xbox one

I cant sign into my xbox account on the xbox,have tried all the ways stated on the internet.

Also i get this code coming up 0x800704cf

It says im connected to the internet in settings,but when i go to sign in it says you need an internet connection.Very frustrating!!

Can any one help please.

UtileSiamang751, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Cant sign in

This code keeps coming up (0x8007000002)

I cant actually sign into my xbox one account and it just keeps saying,

'Sorry that did not work for some reason'

im not sure why it is doing this, i would love to get some advice on what i should do to sort this problem out ASAP.

Thanks,

Meg strong

FARMINGKING6550, Nov 3, 2016
  4. DARK3N3D ANG3L Win User

Idea for 4j studio for mincraft

I need help i signed up for xbox beta and have minecraft for xbox and a hdmi cable and i cant play 2 players someone anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. GEORDIENUTTER71 Win User

New to Xbox 360

Hi guys just want to know if anyone is having the same problem as myself, i can sign into xbox one no problem but when i try to download my profile on xbox 360 it comes up with error code and saying cant download profile
  6. DepthCore7 Win User

Having Problems with my XBox One.

Hello can anyone help me. I have the same sort of problem out the blue my xbox would no connect to my tv i have tried a different tv and a different HDMI cable. It eventually got to the green screen once after ten mins of waiting but now it just stays on
    the blank screen with no signal on the tv. When i turn my xbox one on the power comes on the power pack light is white but the power button on the console brightens up then fades and it does that continuously. It sounds like the console is trying to power
    up but cant. Can anybody help.

Thanks
  7. AG2201 Win User

Error code 80151904 can't connect to XBL

ive got the same problem and iv'e tried everything just wont sign me in

it keeps saying

cant connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection

for more info go to www.xbox.com/support

but it wont even let me test the connection ?

ive tried everything i can think of and more it just wont let me connect

HELP !! AS I HAVE KNOW XBOX TILL ITS SORTED NOW LOL as i deleted the profile to try sort it out but now i cant even download my profile again .
  8. KSI MIDNIGHT V2 Win User

0x80169CF9 & XBOS3008 Prepaid 12+1 problem

I have no idea how to make a thread so I was wandering if one of you guys could help me out, you see I've had issues with trying to redeem a 3 month membership it comes up with an error code I've looked everywhere for a solution and cant find one. I cant
    even get in touch with Microsoft support either I'm on xbox pretty much 24:7 so if anyone has a solution to help me out I'd much appreciate it if you can get in touch with me.

Thema:

i cant sign in to my xbox one as it keeps coming up 0x800704CF could anyone help me to sort ...

1. i cant sign in to my xbox one as it keeps coming up 0x800704CF could anyone help me to sort ... - Similar Threads - cant sign keeps

2. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  3. Anyone know why I cant sign in to Windows 10 Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know why I cant sign in to Windows 10 Xbox App: [IMG] I am no longer able to sign into my xbox app on my pc. It is grayed out and will not let me click it. I am able to sign into xbox.com but cant sign into the app therefore it wont let me...
  4. I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!: So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log back in it told me...
  5. cant sign in on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign in on game pass pc: my account some how was signed out but when i click sign in nothing happens i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still nothing changed.. 847e7c98-eeef-4dc7-99f8-8ece94f8b719
  6. cant sign into Game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into Game pass for pc: Hello ive been trying to accesses game-pass for windows ive been trying to sign in but every time i do it gives me an error message with "you need internet for this." ive checked my routers,...
  7. someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator

in XBoX on Windows
    someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com 1c529fdc-1838-4016-883b-a5a98eaf04f1
  8. i cant sign in because eror code 0x80072F8F

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant sign in because eror code 0x80072F8F: when i want to play forza or any game the gmae tell me sign in to xbox live when i sign in they tell me 0x80072F8F eror bf24656f-516e-4c4f-ab03-829cb4a8e6d7
  9. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1
  10. i cant sign in to play. it keep saying i dont have an account!!!! Very angry.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign in to play. it keep saying i dont have an account!!!! Very angry.: I brought the premium edition and I have not logged in for a while I tried to day and it keeps telling me I don't have an account PLEASE HELP. 456e9d7a-0776-407a-ad70-adbd50d224c3