I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

Discus and support I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RyanTPG, Nov 30, 2019.

1. RyanTPG
    RyanTPG Guest

I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account that I've been using for more then 4 years it always says a specified logon session does not exist.
    It may already have been terminated. I looked online, found every fix possible and it still says that no matter what I try. I tried restoring the app, signing in via settings (which didn't work) and now I created a new account and I'm getting another error
    saying Access is denied. I'm honestly sick of this.

:)

RyanTPG, Nov 30, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Has it only just started giving you this error?

I can suggest you head over to support here at Xbox customer support

Make sure you're logged into your main account you use. Perhaps they better be able to assist in regards to looking at your account, to see what might be the issue.

Alternatively another member of the community may be able to offer some advice or solutions.

Good luck.
  3. ALinkToTheDan Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

What exactly should I do with the Microsoft Account Site? I've browsed around, and was able to sign in there just fine. But I still can't login to the Xbox App on my PC.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Enforcement action information

I can't sign into my account on MCC on PC. I called xbox support for help and on their end, it says I have an enforcement action.
    what is the error you get when you try to sign in on MCC?

do you have another account you can try to see if it is your account or MCC on PC?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Will u delete the "sad" inactive account?

I'm not referring to the app, some people use their Microsoft account to sign into their PC (I do and it doesn't show up on my account anywhere). Microsoft has a lot of services.
  6. JennyKrüger Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

I did check them both. Nothing is wrong with either of the accounts, I can sign in fine in all other microsoft services, even into xboxlive.com, but just not on my xbox or xbox companion app on PC
Thema:

1. I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try - Similar Threads - can't sign services

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: Does anybody know how to sign back into mc? Ever since I updated it logged me out and whenever I try to sign back in it says "Something went wrong There is a problem with your microsoft account....
  3. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  4. Can't sign into online games that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into online games that we purchased: Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get. Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to verify your passcode for [Mod Removed -...
  5. why can't I sign into microsoft on minecraft ps4 editiion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I sign into microsoft on minecraft ps4 editiion.: It's been months since I was able to log in. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, I've signed into the website, and I even made a new account to see if that would fix the issue. But no matter...
  6. FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account: 0x87DD002A and "client server is giving a sign in loop" is the error message given on my Windows 10 PC, and it says try again later. Support is no help because a sign in to your account is a...
  7. Can't sign in on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in on Xbox One S: Hello, I have been having trouble signing into my xbox one S for quite some time now. Initially i removed my account and then tried adding it back. From the home page when trying to add an...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300: I am unable to sign into the Xbox Console Companion nor the Xbox (Beta) App. After trying every fix I could find on Google I decided to do a repair install which didn't help. I'm on the latest...
  9. Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account: My Xbox One S could not sign me in. Following various instructions, I restarted and reset the console multiple times without any luck, then removed my account and tried to add it back and now I...
  10. [Preview problem] I can't receive invitations from friends sign at the service Xbox Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Preview problem] I can't receive invitations from friends sign at the service Xbox Preview: I have a second hand xbox one (first edition) and my console is already sign on the Xbox Dashboard Preview with another account. I want my profile sign in too, but I can't receive invitation from...