I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

Discus and support I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RyanTPG, Nov 30, 2019.

1. RyanTPG
    RyanTPG Guest

I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account that I've been using for more then 4 years it always says a specified logon session does not exist.
    It may already have been terminated. I looked online, found every fix possible and it still says that no matter what I try. I tried restoring the app, signing in via settings (which didn't work) and now I created a new account and I'm getting another error
    saying Access is denied. I'm honestly sick of this.

:)

RyanTPG, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try - Similar Threads - can't sign services

2. Can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox live: For the past two days I have been trying to sign into my account, to no avail. Every time I try it pops up with a page saying: "Try again later" "There was a problem, and we could not...
  3. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  4. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones: Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft. e8880b3d-7d14-489e-a7c4-c60143677d16
  5. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...
  6. Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also: My daughter is in "My family" on the Xbox One. When she is not signed in, she can watch Netflix, but not Disney. If she signs in, she cannot watch either Netflix, or Disney. Of course, if I sign...
  7. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  8. Can't change sign in email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change sign in email.: I have 2 separate gmail accounts set up as accounts on this PC, with 2 separate sets of login info with microsoft. I have a free game pass attached to the 2nd email, but when trying to sign in to...
  9. Xbox 360 hacked and can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hacked and can't sign in: I've come to discover that my 360 has a profile that is not me and it's keeping me from signing into my account. I can't play games and I can't delete this person. I have changed my password 3...
  10. [Preview problem] I can't receive invitations from friends sign at the service Xbox Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Preview problem] I can't receive invitations from friends sign at the service Xbox Preview: I have a second hand xbox one (first edition) and my console is already sign on the Xbox Dashboard Preview with another account. I want my profile sign in too, but I can't receive invitation from...