I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

Discus and support I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeaPatatadin, May 19, 2019.

1. GeaPatatadin
    GeaPatatadin Guest

When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text

I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android [​IMG]

:)

GeaPatatadin, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android - Similar Threads - can't sign play

2. Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...: I own (bought) Minecraft on my Microsoft account. I have an Xbox Live account. I am signed in on both. Therefore, I am under the assumption that I should be able to launch Minecraft in Windows 10...
  3. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  4. Can't sign in to play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to play games.: I am getting the 1170000 error code and doing everything it says to do but it still doesn't work. What's up? I am able to sign into my xbox cloud account. c43801eb-e069-4320-b652-277c5f5d120f
  5. I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000: I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000 e19d9e39-bf3b-4ffb-af2e-407dcbb83fb6
  6. i can't play any games i bought on my account even though i'm signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play any games i bought on my account even though i'm signed in: whenever i try to start up any game that is not on a disc i get the euro saying the account that bought it has to be signed in. The only account on my xbox is the one that bought all the games....
  7. Can't sign in or play any 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in or play any 360 games on Xbox one: Hi all, Wondering if I could get some assistance towards my issue. Ever since the latest update I can no longer play any Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one. What happens is It disconnects me from live...
  8. Can't sign in on xbox one while playing an xbox 360 hane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on xbox one while playing an xbox 360 hane: Trying to play a backward compatibility game and when I try and start the single player (or multiplayer) it says "ALERT You are not signed in. You will need to sign in to save your progress and...
  9. Can't sign in on Xbox One to play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in on Xbox One to play 360 games: When I try to play Black Ops 2 on Xbox One, it won't let me sign into the account on 360 and says you must be signed into Xbox live to play online but I am signed into Xbox live so I don't know...
  10. I signed xbox live gold and I can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I signed xbox live gold and I can't play online: Hey, I'm from Brazil and I have just buyed a xbox live gold card (6 months). So I put the code there and seems everything okay for me to play online. But when I tryed to play online, a message...