I can’t sign in with my second account back to the xbox

Discus and support I can’t sign in with my second account back to the xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i already did 2 factory resets and it still doesn’t work : i go to +add new it shows loading screen goes away for a split second it comes back and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by popcatman, Aug 19, 2020.

1. popcatman
    popcatman Guest

So i already did 2 factory resets and it still doesn’t work : i go to +add new it shows loading screen goes away for a split second it comes back and it goes away and it takes me back to the previous page

:)

popcatman, Aug 19, 2020
  2. GKBxOutlaw Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

I'm having same problem I'm trying to re-download my account an it says (0x80a40019) I can log in on the website just not xbox, I unplug the power box for thirty seconds plug it back in and I can sign in for ten seconds then it signs me back out. Help!
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Is your internet working fine and your console connected?

You should not be needing a factory reset. Try a power recycle by pressing the xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, wait for console to turn off, remove the power cable from the back, wait another 10 seconds, connect the cable back, and start your
    console.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Keep getting disconnected from xbox live

Hi there try turning it off for 30 seconds sign out of your account and wait 30 seconds before signing back in to your profile. Post back with results if you can
  5. OliverJedi7 Win User

Xbox one won't let me sign in but a lot of my friends are back on help!

I can, t sign in. Says my account doesnt exist, it was ok yesterday
  6. HurricaneSidman Win User

Gears of War Series Co-OP problems

YES! My brothers and I were having the same exact issue the other day. We tried to play horde and every time that we tried to sign the second player in as a guest on the primary xbox live account it would just state something along the lines of "please select
    a valid xbox live account" and then the interface would boot the primary xbox live account and refuse to let them sign back in. We would then try it again by closing out GOW 2 and restarting to sign back in...we could sign the primary account in successfully
    but, couldn't sign in another account or a guest account as the second player. It was very frustrating...
Thema:

1. I can’t sign in with my second account back to the xbox - Similar Threads - can’t sign second

2. Can’t sign in to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox account: I did a full reset of my xbox to attempt to fix an issue i was having, and upon it finishing the reset, i couldn’t log back in. Whenever I go to Profile & system and click “add new” it loads for a...
  3. Can’t sign in....

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t sign in....: I decided to reinstall the xbox app so i cluld use it to message my friends who are on xbox when im not on my pc but when i launched the app and clicked sign in and nothing happened nothing poped...
  4. Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...: Hi there, I’m playing star wars battlefront (2004) original xbox game on my xbox one s. It has been playing fine and saving fine. However when ive come to play it today, it asks for my ‘in game...
  5. My daughter can’t sign in to Minecraft on V1.16.201.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t sign in to Minecraft on V1.16.201.: Daughter is trying to sign in to minecraft on ipad v1.16.201 and cannot. She gets an error suggesting she check her internet connection. The internet connection is solid and not the problem. Dont...
  6. Can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in: Just got my series s i tried to get on a game but was just syncing and woulsnt load so factry reset it and now i cant even sign into a profile or make a new one it starts to load then goes baxk to...
  7. Can’t sign in to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox: I know this question is in other threads, but none of the suggested solutions has worked and ive tried miltiple times. Im gettin an error saying the person who bought the game needs to sign into...
  8. How long before it’s fixed I still can’t sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long before it’s fixed I still can’t sign in: Whats the deal with signing in? How long before fixed? b66d8a2b-14db-4f8f-90f0-b9b033fdf127
  9. I can’t sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign in: Whenever I try to sign in on Minecraft Pocket Edition Ios, I can’t press continue. Everytime I try, it chooses cancel even tho I am tapping on continur with no possible way to tap cancel. Is there...
  10. Can’t sign in in any Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t sign in in any Xbox app: Hi everyone, today i changed phone a motorola G 5G android 10 os. Downloaded apps xbox and xbox game pass. Both of them remain stuck on a page after login to confirm that i’ve downloaded it from...