I can't sign in!!!!

Discus and support I can't sign in!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to sign in on my account it's just saying "Signing in..." but nothing happens! It's been like this for 3days now.. My internet works fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Div3b0mb, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Div3b0mb
    Div3b0mb Guest

I can't sign in!!!!

When I try to sign in on my account it's just saying "Signing in..." but nothing happens!

It's been like this for 3days now..

My internet works fine too so it can't be that either

Can someone pls help me?! Thnx!

:)

Div3b0mb, Jun 19, 2014
  2. I can't sign in

It won't let me sign in for xbox360smartglass

It says "can't sign in to Xbox services please try again"

CharlieNeedham9, Jun 19, 2014
  3. I can't sign in

I can't sign in even though I did all 3 solutions please help someone.

XxGTaVkILLeRXx5, Jun 19, 2014
  4. I can't sign in!!!!

Hi! Can you confirm you looked into properly setting up your connection? You can find more information about that here:

support.xbox.com/.../first-time-connection-solution

Your internet may look fine on your other devices but its possible it is not set up properly on your Xbox.

Let me know if everything seems to look fine!

ControlledChaosMTA, Jun 19, 2014
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

I can't sign in.

You can follow the instructions
    here
    to do a factory reset.

Note: To not delete yours installations, choose "keep all my games and apps".
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't sign in.

Sorry to hear it. If you're connected via wireless try connecting with an Ethernet cable to see if that helps.

If it does not then you may need to try a factory reset on the console to see if that helps.
  7. gboy209fern Win User

I Can't Sign In

HolyCrap that worked you smart man thank you.
  8. 4cc68187-277e-45b9-b Win User

I Can't Sign In

Why can't I log into my xbox account? Every time I log in it says my account doesn't exist...I tried my other Microsoft accounts and its still saying the same thing your account doesn't exist. I don't recall deleting my account or confirming to have it
    be taken down.
  9. EmojiMan Win User

I Can't Sign In

Either its fixed or i found a way threw i went to preference on the settings and clicked on feed back and asked me to sign in so i did and it worked
Thema:

I can't sign in!!!!

1. I can't sign in!!!! - Similar Threads - can't sign

2. No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox live[I can't sign in to Xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox live[I can't sign in to Xbox live]: Hace días que no puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live, compré el Minecraft Windows 10 y no puedo jugar con mis amigos por ese problema. [Translation - I have not been able to log into Xbox Live for...
  3. Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem: Why can I not sign in after an update on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare warzone 3db67cfd-9891-4107-b95a-54117ec82612
  4. I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000: I can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my samsung tablet. When I click the profile symble at the top right of the page it takes me too LETS GET YOU SIGNED IN. I click the sign in...
  5. Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?: Ok, so whenever I try to load up the webpage it keeps failing to do so then it will say Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account...
  6. "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com then start this app again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com then start this app again.": Everytime I open Microsoft Jigsaw i get this error message. If i open Microsoft Solitaire it automatically connects. Ive tried going to xbox xmd signing in online, but it still doesnt work....
  7. Can't sign into game or download any other game (stuck in pending)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into game or download any other game (stuck in pending): Hi, As said in title... when I press sign in, it comes up with the small account sign in window saying 'please wait' which then disappears. It flashes when I sign into the new xbox app. For the...
  8. I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC: My key board and mouse can't interact with the login pop up. The cursor blinks but doesn't type. I have all of the updates for game and peripheral drivers, i have xbox live signed in on the pc...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows 10. I've tried everything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows 10. I've tried everything.: Hey ya'll, When i got my new PC in December, i was able to sign into the Xbox app no problem. The problem started a couple months ago when I changed the email address associated with my Microsoft...
  10. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...