I can't sign into my gamertag, because there's a problem with my microsoft account

Discus and support I can't sign into my gamertag, because there's a problem with my microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i power on my xbox ready to play some games but when i try to sign in, it says there's a problem with my email account. So then they tell me to goto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightwoIf 3, Jun 19, 2014.

1. NightwoIf 3
    NightwoIf 3 Guest

I can't sign into my gamertag, because there's a problem with my microsoft account

So i power on my xbox ready to play some games but when i try to sign in, it says there's a problem with my email account. So then they tell me to goto account.live.com to fix it. So when i get there i go through the verify process to get my account
    working again. So then i put my verify code to get back in my account, and it says the service is unavaible right now, please try again later. The problem with that is everytime i go back to try the verify thing again it tells me the same thing everytime,
    and ive been at this for 4 days im getting really annoyed i just want to get my gamertag back. I've also tryed the account recovery 5 times now and that doesn't help either. And i called xbox and the microsoft tech number, and they just cant seem to help me
    with this. If they can't solve the problem i dont know who can. So someone please help if you know how i can fix this.

:)

NightwoIf 3, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Can't sign into my xbox live account, no microsoft account

I tried to sign into my main gamertag today Pheonom55, and I have to confirm the email address associated with it. The problem with that being the email address for it is my mum's, she made the account for me years ago, then deleted the microsoft account,
    it hasn't been a problem before but now I can't sign into the account because it doesn't exist, and can't figure out how to change the details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've put a lot of work into this gamertag

Pheonominal666, Jun 19, 2014
  3. SleepyWheat7
    SleepyWheat7 Guest
    Wrong gamertag for my Microsoft Account...

Hey, I have the same problem. When i sign in using my microsoft account on xbox.com it just shows a completely random gamertag that's not mine. But, i can't sign with my gamertag on my xbox as it asks me for my microsoft account, which is somehow attached
    to some other random tag!

SleepyWheat7, Jun 19, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my gamertag, because there's a problem with my microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't sign gamertag

2. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  3. I can't sign into my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my xbox account: When I try to play a 360 game with my xb1 account it says, "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." Which of course didn't work....
  4. I Can't Sign In With Security Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Can't Sign In With Security Code: My Account Says 'Finish Adding Security Info' Get Us Help Out Here!! 7fcfab5f-e337-4743-90d6-c82600d6da37
  5. Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...: マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、 SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。 統合版です。対応策教えてく さい [Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in. Switch is recognized as not signed in. It is an...
  6. I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...: So I downloaded Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Solitaire recently. When you start it up, it displays your account in the top right corner with your gamertag and such. I'm signed into my...
  7. Can't sign in to gamertag on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to gamertag on Xbox one x: For the last few days have been unable to sign in on gamertag on the Xbox. Each time just returns to the sign in page. Gamertag showing. Have tried going into settings but can't sign in that way...
  8. Can't sign in to gamertag on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to gamertag on Xbox one x: For the last few days have been unable to sign in on gamertag on the Xbox. Each time just returns to the sign in page. Gamertag showing. Have tried going into settings but can't sign in that way...
  9. I changed my gamertag on Xbox One and now can't sign in on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox One and now can't sign in on the 360: Just like the title explain trying to go back to 360 to play defiance and it told I couldn't use my profile delete then download something like that how I fix it so I don't deleted my data thanks...
  10. Changed Free GamerTag and now I can't Download/Sign in with my Profile in my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Free GamerTag and now I can't Download/Sign in with my Profile in my 360: Hello... I've got some problems here with my gamertag and account download: As seen in the picture, it says that I changed my free gamertag () to FerdieBloodheim, but now I can't enter/download...