I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

Discus and support I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mikalus30, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Mikalus30
    Mikalus30 Guest

have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message:

It began roughly 1 week ago. At first the delete App, forever an annoying solution, was working, but it no longer does

:)

Mikalus30, Apr 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mikalus,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues signing in. If signed in on Minecraft on other devices, try signing out of them then sign in on phone. As you are able to log into our websites, we recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums. As there is no issues with your Microsoft/Xbox account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. WPAK Win User

Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

4. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.: Hello, This has been happening for a few days now maybe a week, but now it's getting me upset. Everytime I try to login, I get the same "Failed to Login: We tried to sign you into your microsoft...
  3. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  4. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4: It won't let me sign in, and I've been trying for the last 4 months to see if it will work. anyone know how I can login? Every time I try it says "We tried to sign into your Microsoft account, but...
  5. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4: I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com...
  6. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: I've been trying to sign in for a couple of days and it keeps telling me something went wrong try again. Im playing on my Xbox one. I've checked my privacy settings and its its all good there....
  7. Can't sign into: Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into: Microsoft Store and Xbox App: Hello, I have recently changed my email on my Microsoft account and after 3 weeks now, I've been still unable to sign in. I get the message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...
  8. can't sign up for microsoft flight simulator alpha

in XboX Insiders
    can't sign up for microsoft flight simulator alpha: every time i go to the insider login button, it just refreshes the page and gives me the url https://www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid i am an xbox insider any help? submitted...
  9. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones: Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft. e8880b3d-7d14-489e-a7c4-c60143677d16
  10. I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try: Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account that I've been using for more then 4 years...