i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help

Discus and support i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help c723f9d0-05a0-4138-811f-c0b0a7b4c7c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TEJAS2001, Jan 29, 2017.

1. TEJAS2001
    TEJAS2001 Guest

i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help

:)

TEJAS2001, Jan 29, 2017
  2. ERROR CODE:801151911 Cannot sign into xbox live

I cant sign into xbox live through my profile but when none of my profiles are signed in i can connect to xbox live. also i can sign into xbox live through my account on my PC. Please provide suggestions as to why i cant sign in.

SludgyAutumn361, Jan 29, 2017
  3. MasterLP 2
    MasterLP 2 Guest
    cant download 360 profile on one

so im having a real problem.

When im starting a 360 with backwards compatible games i cant sign in to xbox live or into my account but on the one and 360 itself i can sign in just fine can anyone help me pls?

MasterLP 2, Jan 29, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there TEJAS2001!

It sounds like you might be using the incorrect Microsoft Account to sign into Xbox Live. Do you have a different e-mail address that you use that you can try signing in with?

Mister Maka, Jan 30, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there TEJAS2001!

It sounds like you might be using the incorrect Microsoft Account to sign into Xbox Live. Do you have a different e-mail address that you use that you can try signing in with?
  6. Roosterrock149 Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't sign out either, I signed in on my xbox 360 before I had an Xbox one, and once I got xbox one, I wanted to stream and I made a new twitch account to match my YouTube channel name and because I have long since forgotten the password of my old one,
    but when I got twitch on Xbox one and tried to sign in, I was already somehow signed in on my old one and it wouldn't let me sign out
  7. DUDE4396 Win User

Backwards compatibility not working

I can choose the sign in button but my account isn’t on the 360 emulator (because a possible solution was to remove the profile off of the xbox one and 360 emulator) so it directs me to download a profile. when this problem first started happening my
    account was on the 360 emulator but if I chose to sign in it would say it couldn’t connect to Xbox live so it couldn’t sign me into my profile.
  8. goyanks135 Win User

Transfer saves to different account

Each 360 account can be associated with a Live account.

Currently I have:

old 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the old gamertag

new 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the new gamertag

The new account got created when I downloaded my profile using my microsoft sign in. The old account was associated with the same microsoft sign in but it didn't recognize my gamertag change. Now it won't let me sign in to live because it asks for my microsoft
    sign in details. I'm guessing the sign in fails because it's trying to find the microsoft account associated with the old gamertag.

I either need to somehow transfer my saves over to the new 360 account so I can upload them to the cloud, or I need someway for my Xbox to realize that my gamertag changed on the old account so I can sign into live again with that account.
  9. ZxDeMoNBoYxZ Win User

Service alert

I cant sign into my xbox live account but when i go on to another profile i have it automatically signs me in and on the profile im tring to use its just keeps giving me a message like"Cant connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or
    try downloading your profile again"
Thema:

1. i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help - Similar Threads - cant sign account

2. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  3. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...: I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store I have this happen time to time but...
  4. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  5. I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?: I can't login in Xbox console to play Microsoft Bingo games and can play without the use of box console? 759ee7e0-e930-40cf-b0e9-8acaa4397d95
  6. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  7. Cant sign into my Xbox 360 account xD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into my Xbox 360 account xD: Helloo, i been struggling to sign in on my Xbox 360, for um.. forever. I got the WiFi stuff down already so that's good. But i cant seem to sign into my account, when i do it says that my account...
  8. email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.: My email provider {which I used for 20 years) recently shut down completely and combined with some sort business software company. Both my late husband and I used ureach as our set up accounts for...
  9. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  10. Cant sign into another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into another account: So i try to sign onto my daughters login and it says to FIX THIS ON THE WEB Theres a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in. Ive checked the account...