I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

Discus and support I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris_Liu_2005, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I clicked the sign in button, but it doesn't work. What I mean
    by that is that when I click on "sign in", nothing happens, so I am unable to access my xbox account. Does anybody know anything I can do to resolve this issue. Thank you and keep safe during the coronavirus

:)

Chris_Liu_2005, Mar 30, 2020
  2. maxen Win User

360 to xbone questions!!?

To get your profile onto the One you just sign in (as you do on any new device, or Xbox.com) and it will download your profile for you.

Your money stays associated with the account, no need to worry on that front.

There is, however, no cross-compatibility between One and 360 in terms of games, so you will not be able to play 360 games on the new one, or transfer any game saves and so on across.

You will, on the other hand, be able to download Xbox Music and Video content you have purchased and downloaded previously.
  3. SparkleZonFire Win User

Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

A child's account cannot acquire the Xbox 360 games from an Xbox one or xbox.com. If you have an Xbox 360, you should be able to download the games on there. If you want to download the Xbox 360 GWG on xbox one or xbox.com you will have to make your son
    an adult account. Sorry that's just the way it is until Microsoft changes it.
  4. AP4RK Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

If I sign in to a friends Xbox 360 and download one of my games then sign out, will my friend be able to sign in and play my game?
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Spring Sale Fallout 3

Heya DoubtfulTets,

You can purchase any backwards compatible title via a 360 console or from the marketplace on Xbox.com. From there, you would select Download to Xbox 360 (even if you do not have a 360 console) and it will then appear in your My Games and Apps section under
    Games and Ready to Install. Just always check to make sure you are signed into the proper Microsoft account when purchasing from Xbox.com (as in making sure it matches that which is signed into your console).

Hope this helps!

Blitz
  6. ME123Insanity Win User

Why can't I download Cerberus Network to my Xbox 360

If it's on xbox.com then why can't I download it to my 360???
Thema:

I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

1. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - can't sign com

2. Can't sign in Minecraft on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in Minecraft on Android: When I click "sign up fo free" after lauching the app, it just crashes and goes back to home screen with a message saying "Minecraft has stopped". I have tried everything: deleting the app,...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: Let me make it clear first off, I have tried every solution I could find on this site. Reset app, clear cache, reinstall, update windows, etc, etc. I still cannot sign in despite everything I have...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 can't get past "Let's get you signed in" page

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 can't get past "Let's get you signed in" page: Mouse click on the sign in button, no response. Use connected xbox controller, no response. Xbox app shows I'm logged in with no problem at all See screenshot below. Game is purchased on steam...
  5. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...: submitted by /u/jamicanstud [link] [comments]
  6. I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 PC: So I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 and I tried a lot of solutions i found online and none of them worked. Can someone help me fix this problem? ***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft...
  7. Can't Sign Into Xbox Enforcement Page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign Into Xbox Enforcement Page: About an hour ago, I received an email informing me that I have received a notification ban on xbox live and was directed to the enforcement page to see further details. The email came as a suet...
  8. не могу войти в игровой аккаунт Xbox[Translation-can't sign in to my Xbox game account]

in XBoX on Windows
    не могу войти в игровой аккаунт Xbox[Translation-can't sign in to my Xbox game account]: При попытке входа, пару раз моргает серое окно входа, после пропадает. Что делать? [Translation-When you try to enter, the gray entrance window blinks a couple of times, then disappears. What to...
  9. I can't sign in to some games. HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in to some games. HELP!: Hello! I need to fix a very important problem.I can't sign in to MC Minesweeper, MC Jgsaw, Make It Rain: The Love of Money... I only can sign in to Minecraft, MC Bingo, Alto Adventure... But, 90%...
  10. Lost my com's and now can't sign into live now. miccrosoft says i should be able to sign in on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my com's and now can't sign into live now. miccrosoft says i should be able to sign in on ...: But I have tryed everything. I keep getting a on screen saying i have lost my live account till the Oct/29 of this year....I don't understand how they say i only lost com's but can't sign into my...