I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

Discus and support I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Doctor_Smirnoff, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app, it says to join the insider programme and points me to the website. Tried updating all firmware etc and makes no difference... Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Doctor_Smirnoff
    [link] [comments]

/u/Doctor_Smirnoff, Dec 28, 2019
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Cloud syncing blows chunks! ;-)

But the cloud is the future of gaming! There will be no discs or even consoles, everything will be streamed. I can't believe this blasphemy!
  3. Michael Bodo Win User

Microsoft Surface 2 cannot connect to 360 using Smartglass

I'm having the exact same issues. The Xbox 360 Smartglass app worked great for streaming music and videos from my Laptop PC running Windows 8.0 to our Xbox 360, but since having upgraded to Windows 8.1 I can't get it to work correctly at all, even after
    uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Oddly enough I can connect to the console just fine through the Xbox 360 Smartglass app on my Windows Phone. Problem is I can't stream anything from my phone to it once I've made a connection, but perhaps that could be
    because I have nothing native on it and everything I do have in the way of music and videos is in the cloud? I don't know, but methinks it's an app issue for the PC and that Microsoft is just letting it go as an unofficial way of telling 360 console owners
    they are no longer supporting the platform and to upgrade to the Xbox One if you want a Smartglass app that works.
  4. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

@ LostKauz Good question. If you can stream your game from the cloud from any console, and play as your streaming, why install at all, assuming you have a good enough connection to support this? I heard that installs are mandatory. Why, if you could stream
    from the cloud? That seems to make no sense.

I have Frontier as my only option for internet, so streaming anything is a hassle.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

*An opportunity for Xbox One to dominate*

I beg to differ, THE INFITE POWERRRRRR OF THE CLOUD! haha =p

You're probably right though, but damn I'd love to stream some of my 360 arcade games to a hand held or phone or something!
  6. futsukayoi desu Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Worth doing asap if you have xcloud preview and turn on console streaming. Have been playing red dead 2 on my phone using the streaming and it works great
Thema:

I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

1. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK. - Similar Threads - can't stream console

2. Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta): As per the Title, when trying to stream to a windows PC I keep getting told streaming is turned off on the xbox, however streaming to the android xbox app works fine. The Windows app can identify...
  3. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  4. Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward: I did everything the app told me to do for console streaming but nothing is happening. I can't review the survey if I can't get it to work. What do I need to do to get it to work submitted by...
  5. Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10: It says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." When i try the IP manually it says "We couldn't find an Xbox One...
  6. Can't console stream, please help

in XboX Insiders
    Can't console stream, please help: I saw that Omega preview was already selected, but I still can't access console streaming even though I met all other requirements. I searched all over the internet and found out that once you...
  7. In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working

in XboX Insiders
    In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working: I was selected to be in project xcloud and can connect to that, but when i select for the console streaming it does not give me an option to add my console. I added it through the xbox app but it...
  8. Can't stream using console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't stream using console streaming: I've signed up a while ago and have even looked at the tips in this sub and it still says learn more. What did I do submitted by /u/fearshreddz [link] [comments]
  9. Console streaming: Please help I can't figure it out

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming: Please help I can't figure it out: Hi, I have project x cloud, but I can't get console streaming. On the app it just says "learn more" submitted by /u/GyroGenius [link] [comments]
  10. Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console: I'm a insider.. I got the option to connect my phone to my Xbox.. And then a message pop up saying it not avaible in my region yet. It avaible since January in Canada, Quebec is in Canada, why I...