I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

Discus and support I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Doctor_Smirnoff, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app, it says to join the insider programme and points me to the website. Tried updating all firmware etc and makes no difference... Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Doctor_Smirnoff
    [link] [comments]

/u/Doctor_Smirnoff, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

1. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK. - Similar Threads - can't stream console

2. Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.: The only command that Alexa can do is to turn off and right away claim a connection can be made to the Xbox... Xbox One X / Mexico / Alpha Skip Ahead submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app: I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app it still asks me to enlist into Xbox...
  4. I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...: Help I'm always at learn more for Xbox streaming I already have everything I require the new Xbox One controller The Insider ring and everything I need but it always brings me to learn more that's...
  5. "we can't stream from your console right now" error message

in XboX Insiders
    "we can't stream from your console right now" error message: Hi folks, trying to use console streaming right now. It worked for about 5 mins then froze and stopped working. Now when I go to connect it gives me the above error. Im not at the actual location...
  6. Still can't console stream... I give up!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't console stream... I give up!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/kmburtonsr [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  8. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  9. Can't get console streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get console streaming to work: I went through all the steps and joined the insider program but I am not able to go past the learn more screen. "Console streaming join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one"...
  10. Can't access console streaming(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access console streaming(?): I'm relatively new to being an Xbox Insider. I managed to get an invitation to xCloud testing but I can't seem to access console streaming, despite the fact that I have the Insiders app,...