I can't stream games from my xbox

Discus and support I can't stream games from my xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I try to go to console streaming on the xcloud app, it tells me I need to join xbox insiders even though I have been apart of the insiders program... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nipermanpoo, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

1. I can't stream games from my xbox

When I try to go to console streaming on the xcloud app, it tells me I need to join xbox insiders even though I have been apart of the insiders program for months and have already done all the necessary steps to stream games from my xbox.

submitted by /u/nipermanpoo
    [link] [comments]

/u/nipermanpoo, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:02 AM
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  3. john12pm Win User

Streaming music library onto xbox from Windows 8

I currently can't stream music from Windows 8.1 to xbox 360. I currently can stream video and photos from Win 8 computer to 360 no problem. Here is my problem with the music streaming: http://youtu.be/MWRw4M1vpG0
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

What Do You Clip?

I'm usually streaming as of late, and since I stream directly from my Xbox to mixer, I can't actually make a game clip.

But when I'm not streaming, or streaming via other means and I can take a game clip, I usally get things like kill streaks, weird stuff that isn't normal to be happening in that game, or when I get saved by luck, or just plain flukes.
  5. adventoflegion Win User

Add existing music to Xbox Music on Xbox 360?

I have Windows 8, I have Xbox music and before I could stream it from my computer to the system player. No I can't seem to do it anymore. Funny thing is I can still use the Media Center and it streams but I would prefer either the system player or the Xbox
    Music app. My library is added to the app on my computer but I can't get it to stream to the Xbox. Save me.
  6. Chris238 Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

Game Streaming - Can't wait to be able to play my X1 from other devices in my house.
Thema:

I can't stream games from my xbox

1. I can't stream games from my xbox - Similar Threads - can't stream games

2. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  3. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  4. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  5. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app: I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming. submitted by...
  6. Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Stream games xbox To my pc: hi, i'm trying to play xbox games on my pc with stream but it doesnt work, all the options are on I really need to fix this the streaming bottom doens show to...
  7. I can't stream games off my Xbox to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games off my Xbox to my phone: I'm trying to play games from my Xbox one to my phone and I have the game streaming app but every time I go click on console streaming it just says to join the insiders program but I already am...
  8. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  9. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]
  10. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...