I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

Discus and support I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mega7981, Apr 4, 2018.

1. mega7981
    mega7981 Guest

I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

Hello,

I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go to the Windows 10 Xbox app, I would type in my public ip address and it would not recognize it. For a month, I
    was able to do it with no problem but since my operating system updated it doesn't connect. My public ip address has not changed.

help,

-edward

:)

mega7981, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Xbox Accessories App - Can't Assign Profiles

I am unable to assign profiles in the Xbox Accessories App after the latest OS update. Digging back this was flagged as a known issue on the insider build it was based off of.

My original Xbox One OS and Elite Controller both have the latest updates applied.

Xbox Support could only offer me a (potential) work around of using the app on a Windows 10 PC to assign the profiles, and claimed they could not escalate the issue internally above the Tier 1 tech I spoke with. After testing I had the same issue on my Windows
    10 PC with the Xbox Accessories App.

I'm assuming they just released the build with that bug still in place?

Xbox One OS build I have:

Https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

OS version: 10.0.17134.4056 (rs4_release_xbox_dev_1806.180626-1359) Release date: 07/5/2018

Note from insider build:

New Preview Alpha 1804 System Update - 3/3/18 - Xbox Wire

Settings – Accessory app Some users may experience a problem not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.

Bionic Big Don, Apr 4, 2018
  3. theDeadlyaf
    theDeadlyaf Guest
    xbox live issue

I can't link the xbox live app to my facebook account .When i clic on facebook logo on the app nothing happens .

I'm using a pc not an xbox console .

my operating system is windows 10 .

Please help and thanks .

theDeadlyaf, Apr 4, 2018
  4. mega7981
    mega7981 Guest

So i deleted my recent Windows updates and it still won't connect. I'm guessing its the XBOX APP update that won't connect to my Xbox IP address. I can't find a a way to roll back the XBOX app update to see if thats the issue.

Please Help! I've been giving the XBOX app 5 star rating for a full month and this change happens and my stream down't work anymore is downright disappointing.

-Edward

mega7981, Apr 4, 2018
  5. mega7981
    mega7981 Guest
    So I figured out a solution. I reseted the mac alt address on my Xbox and that fixed the issue. I can now stream my xbox one again to my laptop while Im away from home again.

Case Closed (I'm a happy camper again!)

mega7981, Nov 2, 2018
  6. mega7981 Win User

So i deleted my recent Windows updates and it still won't connect. I'm guessing its the XBOX APP update that won't connect to my Xbox IP address. I can't find a a way to roll back the XBOX app update to see if thats the issue.

Please Help! I've been giving the XBOX app 5 star rating for a full month and this change happens and my stream down't work anymore is downright disappointing.

-Edward
  7. mega7981 Win User

So I figured out a solution. I reseted the mac alt address on my Xbox and that fixed the issue. I can now stream my xbox one again to my laptop while Im away from home again.

Case Closed (I'm a happy camper again!)
  8. REN AERO Win User

Can't stream Xbox to windows 10 pc.

9. adventoflegion Win User

Add existing music to Xbox Music on Xbox 360?

I have Windows 8, I have Xbox music and before I could stream it from my computer to the system player. No I can't seem to do it anymore. Funny thing is I can still use the Media Center and it streams but I would prefer either the system player or the Xbox
    Music app. My library is added to the app on my computer but I can't get it to stream to the Xbox. Save me.
  10. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox App on Windows 10 cannot find Xbox One on same network

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues with streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC. System updates should help improve the system performance and features of the computer. If you are experiencing issues with your apps after an update,
    there is a possibility that the current version of the app is not compatible with the current Windows Update installed on your computer. To resolve your concern, we recommend that the current version of Xbox App installed on your computer is
    29.30.2001.00000 or higher.

It is also recommended that you
    update your Xbox One to the latest version
    . If the issue persists, there are solutions that you can perform on this

link

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.
Thema:

1. I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update. - Similar Threads - cant stream Windows

2. i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...

in XboX Insiders
    i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjabronie19 [link] [comments]
  3. I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook: i have recently gotten a chromebook that has bluetooth support and the google play store. i try searching for the xbox game streaming app but nothing shows up. i am guessing that it isnt...
  4. My xbox is in omega and even after the update I still cant counsel stream :(

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is in omega and even after the update I still cant counsel stream :(: [IMG] submitted by /u/Belgarath12 [link] [comments]
  5. : cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!: : cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable! If you could do it before, but are unable to now, I'd take a look at the IP settings your Xbox has when it's plugged in. See if the NAT changes...
  6. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  7. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...
  8. Cant Connect to Console for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Connect to Console for Streaming: Some info beforehand, I’m on cell data at work trying out console streaming. Using speed test my network is plenty fast enough to be able to stream my console, and testing my home network earlier...
  9. Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.: When Im using mobile data..... XCloud games run great. No major problems there. However, I CANNOT connect to my xbox for console streaming. It sees my Xbox and has the connect button but always...
  10. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]