I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n

Discus and support I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n and i installed media feature pack for n and kn versions for windows 10 and still nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SexyRef54, Jun 28, 2018.

1. SexyRef54
    SexyRef54 Guest

Hello

I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n and i installed media feature pack for n and kn versions for windows 10 and still nothing

HELP PLEASE

:)

SexyRef54, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Why can't we stream to Windows 10 Pro N in the US?

I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro N, and I cannot stream from my Xbox One to the Xbox app. I was told that to get a regular Windows 10 Pro key I'd have to buy ANOTHER copy of Windows (only another $200!). There doesn't seem to be any answers
    as to why I can't stream other than it's potentially a NTSC vs PAL issue because the N versions of Windows are meant for outside the US. There is nothing wrong with my network, and I am not the only person experiencing this issue. Please advise.

Emory-A59BFDA8-E2B4-4FEC-8BD0-DAA5E35208EC, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Bubaa2706
    Bubaa2706 Guest
    Xbox App missing stream buttons

Hi, I have recently upgraded my OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro N.

I have installed Windows Media Feature Pack - still Xbox app is without streaming options.

I have also reinstalled Xbox App, with Powershell commands.

Still, no options to receive stream from Xbox One console to Windows 10

Bubaa2706, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest

Hi SexyRef54,

Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to stream in your Xbox app on Windows 10. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you receive any error messages when trying to stream in the Xbox app on your computer?
    • Were you able to connect your Xbox console to your Xbox
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair your Windows app. You may refer to this

link
    to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n - Similar Threads - can't stream app

2. Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app

in XboX Insiders
    Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app: Hey folks! So, I think I discovered something, but it isn't something I can report with the "Report a problem" feature. I am not currently in the preview for xCloud, but I do have the Game...
  3. Can't connect to any games, streaming apps work fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any games, streaming apps work fine: I'm exhausted. Been hard resetting, disconnecting, fiddling with settings all day. It's not my modem and the owner is dragging their butt in accessing numbers and I don't have a laptop. I've...
  4. Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app: I've tried to stream on Windows through the Xbox app, but I'll get the error message saying something to the effect of "You are blocked from streaming." When I check my privacy settings on the...
  5. Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off: Hi, I'm trying to stream Xbox One games at home over Wi-Fi. It works well until I turn off the television that the Xbox is directly connected to. When I turn off the TV, the streaming client...
  6. Can't chat when game is streamed to my desktop via Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't chat when game is streamed to my desktop via Xbox App: When I'm in a party on my Xbox One, if I begin to stream a game I'm playing on my Xbox to my desktop PC via the Xbox App - I'm no longer able to hear anyone in the party and they can't hear me....
  7. Can't stream to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream to Xbox App.: Whenever I try to stream from my XB1 to my Windows 10 PC. It will say I started streaming, but I get a black transparent screen with a notice in the lower left corner saying "Network quality...
  8. Since the app update today I can't stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the app update today I can't stream: Since the app update today I can't stream from my Xbox One. I've streamed multiple times each day before and even this morning.The app turns on and connects to my Xbox One, but I get an error...
  9. Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install: After accepting the New Xbox One Experience install as a preview member, I am unable to stream to the XBOX App on Windows 10. I get the error "Can't steam because either Xbox One app or your...
  10. Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?: Hi everyone hopefully someone can give me some ideas as to why I'm having this issue. Anyway my problem is if I go and turn the xbox on manually using the xbox controller or on the front of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro n xbox stream