i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition

Discus and support i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i share my xbox from "my home xbox" with my bro. he buy a fifa 20 ultimate edition and share with me. later he can take his gift gold pack. but i cant.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmreHalisdemir, Oct 7, 2019.

1. i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition

i share my xbox from "my home xbox" with my bro. he buy a fifa 20 ultimate edition and share with me. later he can take his gift gold pack. but i cant. why i can t take gift pack?

:)

EmreHalisdemir, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I'm fairly certain that the issue here is that there is only one gold gift pack per copy of the ultimate edition. So, your brother would have already claimed it and hence you can't.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Emre,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With additional content like this it most of the time is only available to the one who purchased the game. Personally home console share with my kids and they do not get some content that I get when I buy games as deluxe
    editions.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 - What Are You Paying For After You've Bought The Game This Year?

Nah AZ isnt a troll.

The difference between the ultimate edition and standard edition disc is none at all.

They both come with Fifa 12 ultimate team onboard the only difference is the extra Ultimate Team packs you get (4 Gold packs per month for 6 months) with the ultimate edition. With the standard you only get 1 pack per month for 6 months
  6. InvisibleBear87 Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.

[/quote]

I preordered mine from Game. It says 24 Packs 4 Packs per month for 6 Months
Thema:

1. i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition - Similar Threads - cant gift gold

2. Gifted game cant be claimed in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game cant be claimed in uk: I live in usa, and u gifted a friend a game. And now it says it cant be claimed. Even when she switched her region. I think this is totally freaking stupid. And it upsets me. But anywho. I've...
  3. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  4. Well i wanna pay wif my gift card but i cant but thats the only way i can do it so please take ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Well i wanna pay wif my gift card but i cant but thats the only way i can do it so please take ...: Please tak money of my balance so i can play with my only friends ive known them 8years please cff70f30-26e3-49a1-bb61-0fa18bf4f75c
  5. I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card: i have money in my account for buy left 4 dead 2 but i need a credit card but i dont have this helppp i love left 4 dead 2 i needed 8c1cb165-c5f0-46da-8fba-e8155ea86906
  6. Cant redeem gift cards on xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant redeem gift cards on xbox rewards: I am currently unable to redeem my points for gift cards on Xbox One due to risk I have no clue why this is on my account any help would be awesome aeed812c-af89-4243-a307-2be77094ed77
  7. I cant buy a gift card from microsoft rewards ( 1.25$ )

in XBoX Rewards
    I cant buy a gift card from microsoft rewards ( 1.25$ ): Hello when i try to get a 1.25 $ gift card they tell me there is a problem in my account or my order i have 1600 points please tell me what i should do ?? 231d1f07-b8e2-4e53-8b68-e38ee5d660a0
  8. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  9. gifted game cant play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gifted game cant play with friend: so I gifted my friend naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4.. we send an invite to fight each other but when we accept it the game crashes to the main title screen and never connects to the...
  10. Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!: i went to go get a MS gift card and whrnt home to see if i could purchase midnight club LA (360) game and it would require a xredit card no option for the gift card at all...