i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition

Discus and support i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i share my xbox from "my home xbox" with my bro. he buy a fifa 20 ultimate edition and share with me. later he can take his gift gold pack. but i cant.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmreHalisdemir, Oct 7, 2019.

1. i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition

i share my xbox from "my home xbox" with my bro. he buy a fifa 20 ultimate edition and share with me. later he can take his gift gold pack. but i cant. why i can t take gift pack?

:)

EmreHalisdemir, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I'm fairly certain that the issue here is that there is only one gold gift pack per copy of the ultimate edition. So, your brother would have already claimed it and hence you can't.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Emre,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With additional content like this it most of the time is only available to the one who purchased the game. Personally home console share with my kids and they do not get some content that I get when I buy games as deluxe
    editions.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 - What Are You Paying For After You've Bought The Game This Year?

Nah AZ isnt a troll.

The difference between the ultimate edition and standard edition disc is none at all.

They both come with Fifa 12 ultimate team onboard the only difference is the extra Ultimate Team packs you get (4 Gold packs per month for 6 months) with the ultimate edition. With the standard you only get 1 pack per month for 6 months
  6. InvisibleBear87 Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.

[/quote]

I preordered mine from Game. It says 24 Packs 4 Packs per month for 6 Months
Thema:

1. i cant take gift gold pack from ultimate edition - Similar Threads - cant gift gold

2. Cant gift portal 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift portal 2: Once selecting the gift option in the xbox(one) game store, it then tells me "something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." After a few days, obviously it does not help. [img]...
  3. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...: I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment 3e3e7cd8-d91c-4dc3-b95c-15035bc91950
  4. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  5. I cant redeem a gift from a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a gift from a friend: I tried changing my region the the same as his and it didnt work also changed everything like language please respond email me 88176e8d-7368-489c-8e86-1c4be54cfb72
  6. I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it: I uses the gift card to buy 2 months of gold but now that i only have £2.03 it still charged me and i cannot remove the subscription and am left in debt. I used Microsoft and xbox support but...
  7. I cant buy a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy a gift card: I have 10,308 point saved up from rewards. I’ve been saving for awhile and when I try to redeem a reward it says “We have detected an issue with your account and could not process your request.”...
  8. I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.: I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but it was US Dollars, and I live in Singapore. I changed my region to US to redeem the code but I cant use the money as I dont have a...
  9. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0
  10. I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account: Epic says I don't have anything linked, but when I try to link my Xbox account to Epic, it says I'm already linked to an account. why are you making this so difficult?...