i cant talk or hear my friends

Discus and support i cant talk or hear my friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my general friends are offline but they are in the party but i cant speak to them only for a short amount of time when i do a full restart please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackattack1569, May 23, 2020.

1. i cant talk or hear my friends

my general friends are offline but they are in the party but i cant speak to them only for a short amount of time when i do a full restart

please help

:)

jackattack1569, May 23, 2020
  2. Glamadeus Win User

3. Buxans Win User

hey jack,

This is due to the social and gaming side of xbox services are currently down/ having issues,

Here is where you can view the status of the service https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status and can be notified when they are back up and running.

hope this helps.

Have a nice evening.
  4. xboxkid331 Win User

xbone party chat help please

The party says im talking but my friends cant hear it
  5. Gh0sTz iNSANiTY Win User

Broken Xbox mics (can still hear others through headset but can't reply)

im having a problem that i can talk through the headset and my friends can hear me but when they talk i cant hear them please help
  6. Ms SoftKitty Win User

Sexual harassment of a 13 year old girl, and myself.

I love the privacy options and security on Xbox. My kids cant talk to, hear, or get messages from anyone not on their friends list. They cant even add anyone to their friends list unless I enter my account password on their console.
Thema:

1. i cant talk or hear my friends - Similar Threads - cant talk hear

2. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an...
  3. when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?: Why is it when i stream playing on my laptop using the app that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? How do i fix it where they can hear me on their headsets or tv....
  4. I cant talk to people but can hear them in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to people but can hear them in party chat: To save some steps for anyone that can help ive tried 1.) Nat type troubleshooting. my nat type switched between moderate and open when its moderate it says the UPnP is unsuccessful. 2.)...
  5. Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends: Hello, I am unbanned and I still cant talk its been about a week so far and I don't know what to do I reset my xbox went to my settings and that did nothing. Please Help!! I want to be able to...
  6. I cant talk but I can hear. My mic works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk but I can hear. My mic works.: I can hear people in partys but I cant talk. I know my mic works as I just made a call. I could talk last night and I just checked and my xbox had an update so I think it broke my party chat....
  7. I cant talk to anyone in my xbox live party, however i can hear them just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to anyone in my xbox live party, however i can hear them just fine.: i cant tall ro anyone, yet i can hear them just fine. I dont understand why this is happening. At first i thought it was my headset. I started using heasphones, but they didnt work. My mic wont...
  8. Cant talk or hear anyone even though suspension is over.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant talk or hear anyone even though suspension is over.: My suspension was supposed to end September 2 at 3:00 pm but it still said that I am banned. It is now September 3 and im still having this issue. Was my suspension extended without me knowing? Is...
  9. I cant hear or talk in parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear or talk in parties: (my nat: is open) Every time join or create a party, I cant hear or talk to people. 0450f1b7-06fb-4acd-9a80-f6175d57ed19
  10. people cant hear me and I cant hear them when I talk on my headphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    people cant hear me and I cant hear them when I talk on my headphone: The headset works because I can hear game volume but not people talking. When I join party they cant hear me talk and I cant hear them. b4398b9a-3bfc-4633-b96e-3c92f1eefa05