I can't tell how long I am communication banned

Discus and support I can't tell how long I am communication banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, this was ban was completely my fault. But, when I go to the enforcement page, it only pops up with an old ban from last year. I can't see how... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoredPanda, Jan 23, 2022.

1. BoredPanda
    BoredPanda Guest

Okay, this was ban was completely my fault. But, when I go to the enforcement page, it only pops up with an old ban from last year. I can't see how long this ban is in fact for. Can anyone help? Also for the record, my Xbox username is: 24#703. Please help!

:)

BoredPanda, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm bans as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

How long am I communication banned?

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

How long am I communication ban for

Keep in mind the following rules regarding Xbox Live suspensions:

• Generally, suspensions end at approximately the same time of day that they are issued- not at the beginning of the calendar day. For instance, a 24 hour suspension issued at 3:00 p.m. will end at approximately 3:00 p.m. the following day, not at midnight.
    • Microsoft is not obligated to provide a warning prior to issuing a suspension or other enforcement action. By agreeing to the Microsoft Code of Conduct you acknowledge that you understand and accept the rules of the Xbox Live service.
    • The length of the suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Especially egregious violations can result in an immediate permanent suspension.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

How long am I communication ban for

Hey there lllkng,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums.
    I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

I hope this helps.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

How long am I communication banned?

Head to enforcement xbox.com there you can check how long you are suspended and if it is able for an case review you could do that. Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. I can't tell how long I am communication banned - Similar Threads - can't tell long

2. I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001: Hi, i have already updated my windows 10 to the last version, i tried to restore, repair and uninstall and installing again the xbox app and the microsoft store. I already tried to restore my pc...
  3. can't load games, says syncing data for a minute and a half then tells me error code 0x80832003

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't load games, says syncing data for a minute and a half then tells me error code 0x80832003: I've looked it up and understand its a service outage or something but when I look up xbox status it just says its a limited issue but I'm curious as to how limited because I don't have any...
  4. Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS....: So here's today's mystery. For no apparent reason, and after a couple of weeks of working without any glitches, MSFS has started playing up again. Normally when I click the app it loads and takes...
  5. I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...: My Xbox One is not connected to the internet and I don't have a way to connect it to the internet. When I want to play Fallout 4 with an original game disc, it tells me to log in with the game...
  6. PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER SETTINGS! EVERYONE TELLS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER SETTINGS! EVERYONE TELLS...: HERE'S THE ANSWER....I spent days in a loop being sent back and forth and always ending up at the same privacy and online settings stage. The problem is, as a few users have pointed out, is that...
  7. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  8. No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...: he tratado de accesar a mi cuenta y me dice que no existe, ser algun error en el alias o porque se elimina automaticamete [Translation-I've tried to access my account and it tells me it doesn't...
  9. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  10. I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]