I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

Discus and support I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

/u/reforc3, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the... - Similar Threads - can't tell feature

2. Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...: Pretty frustrated... My son is unable to play his game because it says I need xbox live to play fortnite.. our xbox live account does not expire until 2020.... we can see his friends online...
  3. Xbox one rewards program problem is I can't deposit my point as it's telling me to update my ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox one rewards program problem is I can't deposit my point as it's telling me to update my ...: My Xbox live rewards wont deposit into my account! It's telling me to update my profile/ billing. I've done it on multiple occasions with no luck. Needs help as I have quite a few points saved...
  4. My account keeps telling me to update my info I already have 1 month ago and I can't get a ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My account keeps telling me to update my info I already have 1 month ago and I can't get a ...: My account has said for over a month to update my information I did that already and it keeps telling me to do it. It doesn't make any sense I called xbox live and they didn't help with me at all....
  5. Telling me to purchase other ways, but can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling me to purchase other ways, but can't: I am trying to purchase a game (Portal 2) on Xbox One S. Online it said even though Portal is Xbox 360 it is backwards compatible with Xbox One. When I try to purchase it on my Xbox it asks to...
  6. I can't tell you how many times I have writen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't tell you how many times I have writen: I don't know why I still play your Bingo. Tonight I went into Bingo and decided to buy more coins.I had about 13 coins in my balance already. When I went into to listen to the ad to get the free...
  7. Can't tell which epic account is associated to fortnite on my xbox :

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't tell which epic account is associated to fortnite on my xbox :: I need help. My fortnite account was one of those hat got hacked and my mother's credit card was hit hard. She succeeded to get her money back by epic games but she tiold me that she erased the...
  8. Can't purchase coins. Keeps telling ne to try later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase coins. Keeps telling ne to try later.: This has been going on since last Friday! Whats ups 1f935c60-f705-4b2b-b977-c021e0526c00
  9. Can't tell who the preordered game will go to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't tell who the preordered game will go to.: Recently I preordered Mass Effect Andromeda on my eMail address which is linked to my Xbox One account. However, I purchased it as a gift for my brother, and he uses a different account linked to...
  10. Why can't I buy any game on the Xbox store I've use different account and it tells me the same ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I buy any game on the Xbox store I've use different account and it tells me the same ...: Why can't I buy any game on the Xbox store I've use different account and it tells me the same thing which is to contact Microsoft 3334ea57-91c2-4161-bec5-091dbe6d9a08