I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

Discus and support I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

/u/reforc3, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

Copy Xbox 360 HDD to a second 360

yeah, connect a usb external hdd and copy the data to that from the 360 then either run it from that on the 2nd 360 or then copy it to its internal hdd :)
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

If you could add one thing to Xbox, what would you add ?

I would love for it to include a much larger SSD hard drive. With the size of the games nowadays you almost have to have an external drive. On my xbox one x with just the internal HDD I can only hold 11 games basically.
  4. KiD neru Win User

Xbox one x defected hdd

Not sure it will help current issue but going forward may be worth investing in external HDD for game content and using internal HDD for system only.

External HDDs are pretty cheap nowadays and easily replaced in event worst happens. Sure I read somwhere also enhances performance but not 100% sure on that.
  5. Fly07 Win User

Instant On features haven't worked in over a year, can anyone help me get it working again???

Plus my over 100 XBLA games that I can't play anymore on xb1, and I have 72 games on my xb1 between internal and external HDD. Before anyone suggests it....these features stopped working long before I got an external hdd, lol.
  6. ThanArg Win User

Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.

Thank you for your answer!

Had the games on external HDD.

After i uninstalled, the new download was in the internal HDD. Didn't work.

I copied the new installation to the external HDD, still nothing.
Thema:

1. I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the... - Similar Threads - can't tell feature

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...: he tratado de accesar a mi cuenta y me dice que no existe, ser algun error en el alias o porque se elimina automaticamete [Translation-I've tried to access my account and it tells me it doesn't...
  4. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  5. Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...: Pretty frustrated... My son is unable to play his game because it says I need xbox live to play fortnite.. our xbox live account does not expire until 2020.... we can see his friends online...
  6. Telling me to purchase other ways, but can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling me to purchase other ways, but can't: I am trying to purchase a game (Portal 2) on Xbox One S. Online it said even though Portal is Xbox 360 it is backwards compatible with Xbox One. When I try to purchase it on my Xbox it asks to...
  7. I can't tell you how many times I have writen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't tell you how many times I have writen: I don't know why I still play your Bingo. Tonight I went into Bingo and decided to buy more coins.I had about 13 coins in my balance already. When I went into to listen to the ad to get the free...
  8. Can't tell which epic account is associated to fortnite on my xbox :

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't tell which epic account is associated to fortnite on my xbox :: I need help. My fortnite account was one of those hat got hacked and my mother's credit card was hit hard. She succeeded to get her money back by epic games but she tiold me that she erased the...
  9. Can't purchase coins. Keeps telling ne to try later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase coins. Keeps telling ne to try later.: This has been going on since last Friday! Whats ups 1f935c60-f705-4b2b-b977-c021e0526c00
  10. Can't tell who the preordered game will go to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't tell who the preordered game will go to.: Recently I preordered Mass Effect Andromeda on my eMail address which is linked to my Xbox One account. However, I purchased it as a gift for my brother, and he uses a different account linked to...