I can't transfer minecraft to my PC

Discus and support I can't transfer minecraft to my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My PC can work with most of my games, but I can't transfer minecraft to my PC. I bought it on xbox, but it's the bedrock edition so it should work, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leoliam12345, Aug 12, 2019.

1. leoliam12345
    leoliam12345 Guest

My PC can work with most of my games, but I can't transfer minecraft to my PC. I bought it on xbox, but it's the bedrock edition so it should work, but it doesn't.

:)

leoliam12345, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't transfer minecraft to my PC - Similar Threads - can't transfer minecraft

2. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  3. I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore: I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore 3ab7faf9-c24e-4868-93f5-9ca1f89b6c5e
  4. Can't transfer from PC to Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't transfer from PC to Xbox?: I have been playing on an Xbox One since last year. I have recently gotten a new Microsoft Surface Book 2, and I tried downloading my other games onto it, but they didn't show up in ”my games”. It...
  5. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  6. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  7. Game comes with Xbox One S bundle can't be transferred to Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game comes with Xbox One S bundle can't be transferred to Xbox One X?: Hello. I own Minecraft XBox One edition as I bought the XBox One S that came with it. I now own an XBox 1X. All my games tranffered except Minecraft. So basically, I upgraded from XBox One S to X...
  8. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...
  9. Can't read disc error and can't transfer content to USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't read disc error and can't transfer content to USB: Hi, I've got a problem with my 360 that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered. I've downloaded some games recently from Games with Gold to my hard drive. The games start up, except...
  10. Can't transfer my digtal game licenses and nobody seems to know how

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't transfer my digtal game licenses and nobody seems to know how: Bought and downloaded a few Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One, so those local licenses were tied to that console. Now I can't play those same games, offline, on my Xbox 360, without transferring...