I can’t trim my clips.

Discus and support I can’t trim my clips. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019.

1. I can’t trim my clips.

I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had this problem for months and i still cant trim any of my clips.
    I can’t trim my clips. [​IMG]

:)

RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can’t trim my clips.

This seems to be an ongoing issue. I have already reported this before so let's hope a new patch will be released to solve this issue.
  3. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
  4. PhilParry Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I am having an issue with trimming clips too but not the same as you. When I trim my clip and play it back the audio is off sync from the video. So I am sniping someone on BF1 and the sound of the gunshot is like 5 secs later.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

Hi there SeaNee,

I haven't heard of this particular error. There are a couple of things that might help us understand a bit better:

1. Is it after you select the section of your clip to Trim that you're seeing the "Total Length" still showing as the original length of the Trim?
    2. When you're making the Trim, does the new trimmed length show on "Trimmed Length" in the top left and on the timestamp on the bar below the clip?
    3. Is this happening when you do "Just a Trim" or is this happening during a Multi-clip?

Please let us know the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

Currently you can only trim videos but you can add multiple sections and trim the clip in multiple ways to mirror a splice.
Thema:

I can’t trim my clips.

1. I can’t trim my clips. - Similar Threads - can’t trim clips

2. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  3. Can’t Get in to FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Get in to FH4: I can’t even lod to the game of FH4 It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page. Almost two weeks been this situation. I’m using the disc with my Xbox one s. I’ve try...
  4. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2: I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont install. Help....
  5. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  6. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  7. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  8. Child account can’t send friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can’t send friend requests: Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to fix the settings on my child’s account so he can make friend requests. Ive disabled every possible barrier, everything has been set to off. Im going round...
  9. Can’t connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can’t connect to wireless network: Can’t connect to wireless network Hi TestyJungle8619, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish...
  10. I can’t change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my gamerpic: Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past behaviour. Ive never got a ban or even a warning on...