I can’t trim my clips.

Discus and support I can’t trim my clips. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019.

1. I can’t trim my clips.

I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had this problem for months and i still cant trim any of my clips.
    I can’t trim my clips. [​IMG]

:)

RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can’t trim my clips.

This seems to be an ongoing issue. I have already reported this before so let's hope a new patch will be released to solve this issue.
  3. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
  4. PhilParry Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I am having an issue with trimming clips too but not the same as you. When I trim my clip and play it back the audio is off sync from the video. So I am sniping someone on BF1 and the sound of the gunshot is like 5 secs later.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

Hi there SeaNee,

I haven't heard of this particular error. There are a couple of things that might help us understand a bit better:

1. Is it after you select the section of your clip to Trim that you're seeing the "Total Length" still showing as the original length of the Trim?
    2. When you're making the Trim, does the new trimmed length show on "Trimmed Length" in the top left and on the timestamp on the bar below the clip?
    3. Is this happening when you do "Just a Trim" or is this happening during a Multi-clip?

Please let us know the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

Currently you can only trim videos but you can add multiple sections and trim the clip in multiple ways to mirror a splice.
Thema:

I can’t trim my clips.

1. I can’t trim my clips. - Similar Threads - can’t trim clips

2. Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.: I downloaded the Xbox app today to talk to my friends while I play with them from a seperate console. When they tried to invite me, a message came up saying ‘Update the app to join the latest...
  3. Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere: So i recently bought a dlc for the game called plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 everything went good purchase complete so i checked my e-mail for a confirmed purchase but there was nothing there...
  4. Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build: The app says an update is required upon opening it. And when you hit the update button, it sends you to the regular version in the AppStore. submitted by /u/andre-kun [link] [comments]
  5. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  6. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  7. Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!: So right now my XBOX ONE X is unusable. I was in the Insider Program for a while and then one day while playing, I got a notification that there was something wrong with my saved games and that I...
  8. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  10. Can’t leave beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t leave beta.: I joined the Minecraft Beta a long time ago and now that I wan’t to leave it to play with friends it’s messing up. It says that I’m not on the program anymore but Minecraft itself is still on...