I can’t trim my clips.

Discus and support I can’t trim my clips. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019.

1. I can’t trim my clips.

I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had this problem for months and i still cant trim any of my clips.
    I can’t trim my clips. [​IMG]

:)

RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can’t trim my clips.

This seems to be an ongoing issue. I have already reported this before so let's hope a new patch will be released to solve this issue.
  3. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
  4. PhilParry Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I am having an issue with trimming clips too but not the same as you. When I trim my clip and play it back the audio is off sync from the video. So I am sniping someone on BF1 and the sound of the gunshot is like 5 secs later.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

Hi there SeaNee,

I haven't heard of this particular error. There are a couple of things that might help us understand a bit better:

1. Is it after you select the section of your clip to Trim that you're seeing the "Total Length" still showing as the original length of the Trim?
    2. When you're making the Trim, does the new trimmed length show on "Trimmed Length" in the top left and on the timestamp on the bar below the clip?
    3. Is this happening when you do "Just a Trim" or is this happening during a Multi-clip?

Please let us know the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

Currently you can only trim videos but you can add multiple sections and trim the clip in multiple ways to mirror a splice.
Thema:

I can’t trim my clips.

1. I can’t trim my clips. - Similar Threads - can’t trim clips

2. Can’t download my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my games: hi i cant download any of my games it just says installation stopped do any of you know how i can fix this 000ac7eb-ef10-4b22-affe-f8c7ea33233e
  3. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  4. Can’t pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t pre order: I cant pre order destiny 2 shadowkeep 3565ca7f-a035-4a72-a939-6bb4a773ef32
  5. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t sign in/add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in/add new account: The problem first started when randomly I couldn’t sign into my account and now I’ve restarted my console and wiped memory from it and it’s not letting me add a new account now and I need help. I...
  7. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant but anything when i purchase somethingbit goes back to the page where the add ons are 75ac98ea-f55c-47ca-bd8e-23b275be2fe3
  8. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278: i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278. d2408339-215a-4b97-a2e3-c8ebe0050e3d
  9. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...
  10. Xbox app can’t view or send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can’t view or send messages: Hiya, I can’t view or send messages on the xbox app . Everytime i go into messages it says ‘ Live updates not available . Pull down to refresh ‘ . Been like it for 2 weeks now , it just sits at...