I can’t trim my clips.

Discus and support I can’t trim my clips. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019.

1. I can’t trim my clips.

I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had this problem for months and i still cant trim any of my clips.
    I can’t trim my clips. [​IMG]

:)

RandyOrton901, May 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can’t trim my clips.

This seems to be an ongoing issue. I have already reported this before so let's hope a new patch will be released to solve this issue.
  3. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
  4. PhilParry Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I am having an issue with trimming clips too but not the same as you. When I trim my clip and play it back the audio is off sync from the video. So I am sniping someone on BF1 and the sound of the gunshot is like 5 secs later.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

Hi there SeaNee,

I haven't heard of this particular error. There are a couple of things that might help us understand a bit better:

1. Is it after you select the section of your clip to Trim that you're seeing the "Total Length" still showing as the original length of the Trim?
    2. When you're making the Trim, does the new trimmed length show on "Trimmed Length" in the top left and on the timestamp on the bar below the clip?
    3. Is this happening when you do "Just a Trim" or is this happening during a Multi-clip?

Please let us know the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

Currently you can only trim videos but you can add multiple sections and trim the clip in multiple ways to mirror a splice.
Thema:

I can’t trim my clips.

1. I can’t trim my clips. - Similar Threads - can’t trim clips

2. Can’t stream Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t stream Apps: I can stream mixer Games like fortnite but when I open an app like Tubi it pauses me and my friend wanna watch movies together but we don’t know how to 99577fcc-c393-4d10-b014-0c41dfb5d533
  3. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  4. Can’t play game pass superhot?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play game pass superhot?: Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could troubleshoot it by going into the games files and...
  5. I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas?

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BYack [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized: I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!...
  7. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.: [IMG] submitted by /u/danthepro79 [link] [comments]
  8. Can’t reinstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t reinstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare from disc: Hello, I originally had COD MW installed successfully on my Xbox One X when the game came out but hadn’t played it yet. I went to finally start the campaign on 2/11 and it told me it was corrupt...
  9. Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS: I just got accepted into the xCloud preview for iOS. I load it up and I’m trying to connect my Elite Series 2 controller via Bluetooth to my iPhone. Any ideas as to why my phone isn’t seeing the...
  10. Can’t pay overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay overdue balance: Hi all, After months of dealing with microsoft support (who havent fixed my problem), i thought id post my issue here. My xbox gold subscription was on auto renew, but the credit card that was...