i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing

Discus and support i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; He basically tells me to contact technical support <digital> and tells me to contact a technician,but can you help me before I contact him?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mic1898, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Mic1898
    Mic1898 Guest

He basically tells me to contact technical support <digital> and tells me to contact a technician,but can you help me before I contact him?

:)

Mic1898, Dec 8, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

3. XBF Zineb F Win User

fortnite crew

4. Teddy Zatsepin Win User

Fortnite crew - renew subscription

Hi Lucas,

I am trying to do it from the Fortnite itself..

There is error like:

There was an error trying to proceed subscription for Fortnite Crew, try the following:

- Some error with previous subscription visit account.microsoft.com/services

- Visit account.microsoft.com/billing/payments and make sure that you have valid payments

- Contact Fortnite support

So trying here as well.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The fortnite crew pass for fortnite will not let me pay for it.

Hi LukeStoffel! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are trying to renew the subscription

They are investigating an issue where some Fortnite Crew members are not receiving their V-Bucks and appear inactive despite renewing their Subscription in January. Because this is an ongoing issue, you will be temporarily unable to resubscribe to the Fortnite Crew if your subscription expired or canceled for any reason. Check out the Fortnite Status page for updates.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription

Thema:

1. i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing - Similar Threads - can't turn off

2. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  3. Why can't I turn off parental controls?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I turn off parental controls?: I currently am 18 and have parental controls turned on for my account meaning that i cant play games online and obviously it's a bit excessive given the rules were put on the account over 8 years...
  4. Adding Games to Groups while being offline not possible and system sounds can't be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Adding Games to Groups while being offline not possible and system sounds can't be turned off: Why is there a need to be online for adding games to groups..? I don't see any reason or logic behind this. Hopefully it gets updated soon. Also system sounds can't be turned off.. what's the...
  5. I can't turn off mouse acceleration on xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't turn off mouse acceleration on xbox series X: I am trying to play games with mouse and keyboard on the new XBox. The only setting I can see in settings is for mouse speed, but there is not option to turn off mouse acceleration. I put it on...
  6. X Box Series X: Can't turn off Speakers Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X: Can't turn off Speakers Audio: I haven't played with headset for quite a while and unfortunately found today that I can't set the speaker audio from "HDMI audio stereo uncompressed" to "off". As soon as I try to do that there...
  7. Can't turn off speakers on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn off speakers on Xbox Series X: Hi, Today i noticed strange problem with my xbox. Previously I was able to set my speaker/hdmi audio to: off. Now if i try to set it like that i receive error: There was a problem using this...
  8. With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv

in XboX Insiders
    With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQORe9at44...
  9. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

in XboX Insiders
    Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio: I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon. submitted by /u/_BRO-...
  10. Can't Factory Reset Xbox One. Factory Reset Screen Turns Off Before Controller Connects.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Factory Reset Xbox One. Factory Reset Screen Turns Off Before Controller Connects.: So I got the black screen from the update about 10 days ago or so and I'm trying to factory reset my Xbox One. However when I bring up the factory reset screen, it turns off before my controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn off billing fortnite crew xbox