I cant update minecraft/ No puedo actualizar Minecraft

Discus and support I cant update minecraft/ No puedo actualizar Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have a physic disc of the game, i think thats the issue, but how can i update it?, if someone knows please answer/ Asi que tengo Minecraft en... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fazbear456, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Fazbear456
    Fazbear456 Guest

So i have a physic disc of the game, i think thats the issue, but how can i update it?, if someone knows please answer/ Asi que tengo Minecraft en fisico, creo que ese es el problema, ¿Pero como lo actualizo?, si alguien sabe por favor conteste

:)

Fazbear456, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Do you have the old "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", or the newer "Minecraft" (without the Xbox One Edition)? Or do you even have the Xbox 360 version?

The "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" shows the Minecraft character Steve with a pickaxe in hand coming out of a forest, followed by a dog/wolf and a creeper.

The "Minecraft" shows several Minecraft characters and animals on the top of a hill.

The old "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" is now discontinued and won't recieve updates anymore. It has been replaced by the "Minecraft" without Xbox One Edition in the title.

Since you have a physical disc, there was an offer that lasted until February 2018, where you could get the upgrade to Minecraft for free if you played at least 5 hours before January 31st 2018. But that offer has ended, and you can't get the upgrade to
    Minecraft for free anymore.

All games you have installed on your console will be automatically updated when you start the game, or when the console is in "Instant On Mode".

If you are talking about a different Minecraft, please tell us which version you have trouble with.
  3. Zatomas Win User

Hola,

Normalmente cuando pones el disco y hay updates, Xbox empieza a descargarlos.

¿No recibes ningun mensaje?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from a disc, you’ll need to install it while in offline mode on your Xbox One. Once the installation is complete, launch the game before connecting to Xbox Live again.
    You’ll be able to play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from that disc going forward, whether you are online or offline.

Visit
    minecraft.net/article/better-together-update-here
    for more info.
  5. xNikolex Win User

To update to the new Minecraft hit the link at the bottom of the menu. It should send a code to your messages from xbox folder. Use that code in store to start downloading the new version for free 👍
  6. ekridminguez37 Win User

Trouble Downloading a profile

no puedo actualizar el xbox en venezuela como hago
Thema:

1. I cant update minecraft/ No puedo actualizar Minecraft - Similar Threads - cant update minecraft

2. I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings: I updated every setting that could potentially cause this, and still no luck. b233796f-3ae0-4441-aaa4-d8af096d792c
  3. Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??: After the 1.5 hours of almost downloading 2 updates, that really should of been about 20 minutes,My xbox one is now reinstalling a game that I have already installed from December??? WHY??? It...
  4. Cant connect to internet after update..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to internet after update..: 476mb update 2 days ago.. It shows my. Wireless network.. But cant connect.. Not able. To use edge.. Store.. Or. Anything!! Tried unplug...restart router.. Restart console too. Also Wifi is...
  5. cant update xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    cant update xbox live: cant update xbox live I found out that my Boyfriend got his xbox without a memory unit [...] In that case you can simply insert an empty USB drive with at least 1 GB and up to 2TB capacity (for...
  6. Cant update an old Xbox with the old UI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant update an old Xbox with the old UI: So I had to dig out my old orginal Xbox one cuz of an accident with my s anyways the old one is before the Ui change a few years ago. I've tried updating but it gets to 10% then fails no error...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system off during the update process. If you can...
  8. Cant download newest update for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download newest update for minecraft: My Xbox 360 says it can't download the newest update and i'm pretty sure i already downloaded that update so please help me.?!!>?>>!?!>!? 005e5b3d-b41a-403b-8220-aef7aef3cd3e
  9. i cant update minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant update minecraft: hello there friends, I cant update minecraft windows 10 don't know why error 0x80070020 238cd550-2eec-4724-886c-a95eeaba36d3
  10. I CANT UPDATE MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT UPDATE MINECRAFT: we previously updated but now we cant 745073b9-4c5e-4b10-8886-34ae9b56c25f