i can't upload my xbox app videos

Discus and support i can't upload my xbox app videos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to upload a video it says that either the services are down, my privacy settings don't allow me to or because of my "past behaviors" it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garypurkiss, Feb 12, 2019.

1. garypurkiss
    garypurkiss Guest

Whenever I try to upload a video it says that either the services are down, my privacy settings don't allow me to or because of my "past behaviors" it won't upload.

as far as i know i haven't done anything wrong i've not been band or anything like that. so i really dont under stand what to do.

gary

:)

garypurkiss, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. i can't upload my xbox app videos - Similar Threads - can't upload app

2. Can't upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't upload custom gamerpic: So I currently have no suspensions on my account and have always had different custom gamerpics (changed it like 2 days prior to the incident). Recently however it will allow me to go through the...
  3. Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture: I'm trying to upload my custom profile picture on the xbox app and it does not have the button all the sudden why is this happening 618cc840-2123-4a0d-a194-016a1c78ea7f
  4. Can't Upload Gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Upload Gamerpic: Split from this thread. I'm unable to upload a custom gamerpic either. I've been trying for the better part of two days. Did it through the console, iOS app, and Xbox app on Windows 10. The...
  5. Can't upload custom gamer picture on the Xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload custom gamer picture on the Xbox beta app: Whenever I try to upload a custom gamer picture to the Xbox beta app, I get told that only people over 18 can upload custom pictures, despite my date of birth being 1990 on my Microsoft account. I...
  6. Can't upload a custom gamer picture on the xbox beta app because it says I have to be over 18. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload a custom gamer picture on the xbox beta app because it says I have to be over 18. ...: Im trying to change my gamerpicture on the xbox beta app on windows but it says I have to be over 18 even though I am over 18? 36fe1d26-373b-4bb2-8101-86be12a2d6c3
  7. Can't upload a clip from windows 10 xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload a clip from windows 10 xbox app.: I recorded a clip, renamed it and cut it. When I click "upload", it says that I can't share gameclips because there is a problem in the servers, privacy settings or it is because of my behavior....
  8. Game DVR on Windows 10's Xbox App - Can't upload game clips from computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR on Windows 10's Xbox App - Can't upload game clips from computer: As the title suggests, I'm having trouble uploading clips from my PC, every time I try I run into this error: "You can not share game-clips. The problem might pertain to the service, or it might...
  9. Youtube app can't upload game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app can't upload game clips: in the youtube app on the Xbox one I click on "upload" and an error pops up saying the page cant load. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but the error continues. Any idea how I can fix this?...
  10. unable to upload game clips with youtube app anymore? can't even see my old clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to upload game clips with youtube app anymore? can't even see my old clips?: unable to upload game clips with youtube app anymore? can't even see my old clips? IVe change nothing, ive uploaded clips before or viewed old clips, suddenly those options are gone???...