I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

Discus and support I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant open my awards on my xbox. it always says Welcome. Awards are unlockable. And when I unlock an award it says cannot reach profile,but it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiamonD Enigma, Aug 12, 2014.

1. I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

I cant open my awards on my xbox. it always says Welcome. Awards are unlockable. And when I unlock an award it says cannot reach profile,but it works for all other online profiles on my account. It is so annoying and I have NO idea what to do. Help!

:)

DiamonD Enigma, Aug 12, 2014
  2. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    CD Ripper!!

Just use a computer, iPod or some other device and problem solved. I usually listen to I tunes on my laptop.

BigB EC, Aug 12, 2014
  3. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    forums on safari

Now that I can't log in on the forums via Safari on a iPod Touch while my computer is broken I decided to download another browser on the app store...

CrazyMvM94, Aug 12, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Thema:

1. I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod - Similar Threads - can't awards anywhere

2. Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming: Hello, Iv connected to my console on my phone using the console streaming on the game streaming app. All appears okay until i try move in any direction on the home screen. I am able to press A ect...
  3. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  4. Вы не можете присоединиться из-за настроек учетной записи майкрософт[Translation-You can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Вы не можете присоединиться из-за настроек учетной записи майкрософт[Translation-You can't...: добрый день, пытаюсь подключиться к realms в minecraft, получаю сообщение как написано в теме письма. Покупали майнкрафт и регистрировали для пяти разных остройств одновременно с друзьями, в том...
  5. Can't sumit reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sumit reviews: Why is it those who own the disc copy of aren't allowed to sumit game reviews??????? seems kinda dumb to me ? 280f4c2d-3b61-4d38-a416-317ebec7905c
  6. Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services: I can't launch a game I've recently installed \('The Outer Worlds'\). When I try to launch it through Xbox console companion, it opens up the Microsoft store on 'Gaming Services' instead of...
  7. Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: I think I've pretty much exhausted every solution I can find for this error or status code. I cannot seem to find the status code when I search it, I've downloaded the file from my computer to a...
  8. 为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...: 我看论坛有人可以参 黑五的金会员活动,而且是老用户。但是我却不可以。我点击购买却是原价 [Translation-I see someone in the forum can participate in the Black Five gold membership activities, but also the old users. But I can't. I click to...
  9. Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13
  10. I can't get any Bingo collection pieces

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any Bingo collection pieces: I got tired of Microsoft Bingo some time ago and uninstalled it. Recently I decided to play again and downloaded a current version. I still have 1 more set of collection pieces in each of the last...