I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

Discus and support I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant open my awards on my xbox. it always says Welcome. Awards are unlockable. And when I unlock an award it says cannot reach profile,but it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiamonD Enigma, Aug 12, 2014.

1. I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

I cant open my awards on my xbox. it always says Welcome. Awards are unlockable. And when I unlock an award it says cannot reach profile,but it works for all other online profiles on my account. It is so annoying and I have NO idea what to do. Help!

:)

DiamonD Enigma, Aug 12, 2014
  2. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    CD Ripper!!

Just use a computer, iPod or some other device and problem solved. I usually listen to I tunes on my laptop.

BigB EC, Aug 12, 2014
  3. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    forums on safari

Now that I can't log in on the forums via Safari on a iPod Touch while my computer is broken I decided to download another browser on the app store...

CrazyMvM94, Aug 12, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. WPAK Win User

6. Arkham99 Win User

ME3 Hardcore/Insanity Gamer pic Unlock?

They did give us a couple of avatar awards early in the game, trouble is, I can't find them anywhere!...:)
  7. CrazyMvM94 Win User

forums on safari

Now that I can't log in on the forums via Safari on a iPod Touch while my computer is broken I decided to download another browser on the app store...
  8. Katji213 Win User

Code for Kat's Helmet

It's a came with the game. I still have the card with the code in it in my Halo: Reach case. I was told that the item should also be showing up in the awards section though as well, and it's just not anywhere except my memory device.
  9. BigB EC Win User

CD Ripper!!

Just use a computer, iPod or some other device and problem solved. I usually listen to I tunes on my laptop.
Thema:

1. I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod - Similar Threads - can't awards anywhere

2. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  3. Why can't I connect to my ea service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to my ea service: I'm having trouble connecting to my EA server and want to know why I can't play the game I wanna play ac659416-78a1-4dfb-bd9c-ddff99285364
  4. can't finish installing fs2020 Premium Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't finish installing fs2020 Premium Deluxe: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, system restore, System reset, updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, all to no avail. I can't get the 110 gig update to install. I've tried C:, D: with no...
  5. Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...: Bonjour, Il m'est impossible d'acheter quoique ce soit sur le Marché Xbox Live avec mon solde Microsoft, je ne peux qu'acheter avec ma carte de crédit. Je ne peux qu'acheter avec mon solde...
  6. Can't play offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play offline?: For some reason when i try to play Halo wars 2 offline, it says i need to sign in to the correct profile. Which is infuriating when i just want to play some skirmish while waiting for my ISP to...
  7. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!: I recently (like VERY recently) bought Minecraft from the Microsoft store. At first, I didn't try to sign in. I played in a world, trying to handle the controls since I'm brand new to PC gaming,...
  9. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  10. Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?: Just wondering... submitted by /u/SlowCrocodile [link] [comments]