I cant use multiplayer on Minecraft

Discus and support I cant use multiplayer on Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am using an Ipad, and it started happening on the la test update (nether) its up to date, I can play normaly on single player but im unable to join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GuerreroJaguar, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I cant use multiplayer on Minecraft

I am using an Ipad, and it started happening on the la test update (nether) its up to date, I can play normaly on single player but im unable to join realms, servers or my friend's worlds, Ive checked my settings and both clubs and multiplayer are enabled,
    even though thats the problem Minecraft tells me there is.

I will mentón that everything is enabled on the tab that most threads tell you to check.

:)

GuerreroJaguar, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Reborn Insanity Win User

Are you in the enrolled in the Minecraft insider beta? If so you will need to opt out of it and re-download the game to be able to use Realms and Multiplayer.

This article explains how to both join and leave the beta if you're in it:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360040841471-How-to-Join-and-leave-a-Minecraft-Beta
  3. GuerreroJaguar Win User

I used to be enrolle in the beta on my cellphone, with the same xbox account, but I al ready opted out and re installed, and played multiplayer since, plus I cant join in either my ipad nor my android phone
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games"

Hi GamerDad,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experience with Minecraft realms not working properly. The error message is saying "Cannot join multiplayer games" but is there any other error code or message? I would like to
    ask a few clarifying questions first.

• Is this a child or adult account being used?
    • Does Multiplayer or Local work with the account?
    • Which platform is being used? PC (Windows 10) or Xbox One
    Please try the following: Remove account from Family.
    Then try to sign into another Microsoft account, then add the first account as an "Adult" family member. From there, try to see if it is possible to change the settings and save them this way. Also, please try another device to see if it is possible to change
    the Online Safety and Privacy Settings like
    a phone, tablet, console etc.

Also, check out the following two links for more information:

Minecraft Realms

I cant play multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

I hope this helps!
  6. ChaosGamerAH Win User

Minecraft redeem code

so xbox minecraft code cant be used to redeem java minecraft?
Thema:

1. I cant use multiplayer on Minecraft - Similar Threads - cant multiplayer Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  3. minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer: So i cant play multiplayer on windows10 edition and before any of you say "go to xbox.com and change your settings to allow" this is all i see when i got there and i cant do anything about it...
  4. Cant play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play Minecraft multiplayer: I was playing Minecraft with a friend yesterday, after a while, we decided to switch to my world. For some reason my invites weren't working for them, so we tried a new world with them hosting....
  5. State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer: So my problem is that when i try to Host/join session it doesnt work.... When I try to Host it say "Error session" When I try to Join session it say "Failed to join code: 1005" I tried...
  6. Cant acess halo reach multiplayer on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acess halo reach multiplayer on xbox one: Whenever i try playing halo reach 360 edition, on xbox one, it gives me a notification that i have been disconnected from xbox live, i cannot play multiplayer because of this i have extremely good...
  7. Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer: So about a year ago this issue started with one specific friend of mine on xbox, to where we try to join each other on any given game and it just does not work, we dont get error codes, we simply...
  8. cant do multiplayer (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant do multiplayer (windows 10): On my screen it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." does anyone know...
  9. CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one: It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I did go to the page and allowed everything of the options Not a minor...
  10. Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft Multiplayer: It says that i cant play minecraft multiplayer because of how my account is set up and to visit aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I have allow everything on my account in that link Its not a minor...