I cant use my DLC

Discus and support I cant use my DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently bought a bunch of DLC's for the Halloween sale from dead by daylight. All of them worked except the most expensive one, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Godzilla5layer, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I cant use my DLC

Hello, I just recently bought a bunch of DLC's for the Halloween sale from dead by daylight. All of them worked except the most expensive one, the Stranger Things DLC. It shows I bought it but I can only download it on my laptop that isn't even a gaming
    laptop. It wont let me refund it also. So if any of you can help me, please let me know. I'm so confused.

:)

Godzilla5layer, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I cant use my DLC

3. Godzilla5layer Win User

I cant use my DLC

[Mod removed- personal information]

I don't know if this will help but here is my recipt
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

I cant use my DLC

Hello Godzilla5layer,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, are you positive that the version of the Stranger Things DLC was for the Xbox One? It would seem that if you are only able to install it on your laptop that you may have purchased the PC
    version of the DLC. If you would like to Request a Refund for the item in question you can do so by following
    the link provided and requesting a refund for the order.

Once you've requested the refund it will take about 72 hours to receive a response about the refund through your email. After which, it should then take about three to five business days for the refund to be put into your account again.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Godzilla5layer Win User

I cant use my DLC

[Mod removed- personal information] it showsit shows I bought it
  6. ReaperLeech Win User

Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition Content Dowload Problem - Xbox One Backward Compatibility

I can see the CE content in the game but cant download it, there is a red circle behind it. The DLC is only installed on my 360 but not on my Xbox. And yes its connectet with the online pass, so i cant use this too :/ and in the DLC list in the
    Dashboard menu i can see the awakening DLC and the DLC's for the bots
    sorry i meant the "severed" DLC (was looking before at the wrong game xD)
Thema:

I cant use my DLC

1. I cant use my DLC - Similar Threads - cant DLC

2. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters: So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received any DLC characters and three have come out so...
  3. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  4. Cant download dlc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download dlc: Cant download dlc for forza horizon 4 after purchasing the ultimate edition while on xbox. When i get on my pc and im signed into the same account ive already purchased the expansions on i have...
  5. i cant buy dlc on another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy dlc on another region: i realized code for pre paid from turkey and now i cant buy anything with this but i changed region to turkey e1f1d02e-407b-4199-b360-13c897c514ac
  6. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  7. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...
  8. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...
  9. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  10. Cant find a DLC item on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a DLC item on xbox live: I started playing final fantasy 13-2 on the xbox 360 today. and i was looking for a specific dlc item for the game Final Fantasy XIII-2 Noel's Outfit: Ezio Auditore. but i cant find it on the...